14. Leave me

Aditya's pov-

Yesterday was bhatukama in Tanya's home but she herself wasn't there because of work she left me a message saying

'Hello sorry I can't make it today have loads of work to complete. Don't be upset and please enjoy I'll try to be fast.'

But she still didn't make it.

Today is Dandiya again me, mom and kids are in parking lot waiting for them, cars arrived but she was no where to be found. Pavitra aunty came to me and said "She said sorry, there is some new project she can't come. I am sorry beta" she apologized "it's fine aunty I understand the work load I get it." I assured.

We all started to walk inside but I didn't feel like it. I couldn't stop my self, So I turned back but my mom stood there stoping me "Everybody here know the real reason she isn't here, if it's really work I'd myself send you to her, so you can spend time together, but that's not the REAL reason." She Said looking down and continued "We need to give her the time she needs, I know as someone like her family we shouldn't let her be alone but as someone who understands her we should respect her boundaries, trust her and let her do her thing. It'll take time and some other things but for sure she'll return. Let's not disturb her" she explained as she stopped me but that didn't made my heart rest. I still want to get on that car, go to her, I don't for for what reasons but I still want to be there with Tanya but mumma is right we should respect her boundaries and her time. So I just nodded and started to walk back inside.

Just a few minutes later my phone pinged from Mylady aka Tanya I changed it the day we hugged for first cause that made me sure she special.

Mylady👑-
Hey Aditya! I know you are upset that I didn't show up and you are sure planning to visit my office but please DON'T please be there, from now one I am not sure I can come to any other Navratri celebrations but I'll sure be there for Dusshera. I am sorry but this work isn't negligible. Please have fun on my behalf. After a longtime you are with your family. Don't ruin it for yourself because of me.

Me-
I get you Tanu and it's totally fine I understand it, please take care don't strain yourself, have your meals on time. Take your time I'll be here ❤️

With that i put my phone into my pocket and got into there, everyone there missed her it's visible but they are having fun on her command.

Tanya's pov-

All this is making him upset he won't say it but I know. Not only him but it's making whole family upset but I can't be there smiling with them I don't deserve that I never will.

Thank god I am the CEO cause there is shortage of work you'll get work whenever you want and I have habit of overtimes so they don't bother me. I looked over some files, I've made Saima continuosly shedule my meetings with foreign clients also so there is no space for me to sit idle.

It's 2:30 am I bent down my head for a little nap but my phone rang it's Matashree

Matashree🙆🏻‍♀️❤️-
When will you be home?

Me-
Matashree you didn't sleep yet?

Matashree🙆🏻‍♀️❤️-
No waiting for you.

Me-
It's not healthy for you.

Matashree🙆🏻‍♀️❤️-
Neither for you.

Me-
(Sigh) Fine I am starting and you sleep.

Matashree🙆🏻‍♀️❤️-
Only after I see you