Chapter 24

I follow Ryan around several hallways until we come to a stop at a closed door. Ryan knocks and soon the door opens, revealing Ken.

Ken is 29 years old, as I recall from the database. Overall he has a really clean look. His reddish hair is buzzed down to just millimeters on his head. He has huge dark blue eyes. He wears blue skinny jeans with a simple white T-Shirt tucked neatly under a grey cardigan. He wears a matching grey beanie that clings to the middle of his skull and then droops slightly off at the back.

"You guys look like shit" are his first words to us.

I look over our pajama clad outfits and shrug. "Style isn't a big deal" I say.

Ken's jaw drops. "It's a huge deal. Impressions are everything. You think you guys will get into this ball looking like you're homeless?" Ken backfires.

"You're right" I admit, honestly surprised I had never thought of it like that.

"ANYWAY" Ryan says loudly, leading us back to the point. "This is Ashley, Ashley this is Ken" Ryan introduces us.

"Ryan keep up we're already past introductions. Now you two come on in we don't have much time" Ken says and steps aside.

We walk into an open room that has three plain white walls and one wall that is made up completely of a window that currently illuminates the room. A black couch sits on the wall to my left and there's another door to the right. There's a full length mirror in the corner between the window and the couch. There's a rack with a bunch of fancy gowns hanging from it in front of the couch. My eyes immediately scan over them.

"Alright so Ryan I'm going to have Anastasia fit you in a tux. That door over there leads to a hallway with a bathroom on the left and Anastasia's studio on the right. Go in her studio and meet us out here when you're done" Ken instructs.

Ryan nods and goes through the door on the right. I see a small hallway just like Ken had said behind the door before Ryan closes it. After Ryan's gone Ken says, "Alright, let's get started."

He turns to me with one hand on his hip and another placed on his chin. His eyes roam shamelessly on my body and then he turns around and starts shifting through the clothing rack.

"So was Ryan a good fuck?" he asks.

"What?" I say with barely any voice, shocked by his blunt words.

"He's so hot; I've always wondered if he could fuck as good as he looks" Ken says.

I'm speechless. But also a little relieved. My first thought was Ken was trying to make me feel bad about... doing it with Ryan. But now I realize he may even be jealous of me.

"Helloooo? Ashley?" Ken says trying to get my attention.

I focus on reality as I pull myself out of my thoughts.

"Jeez. You act like I'm the first gay you've met" Ken sighs.

"I haven't been out much" I finally say.

Ken shrugs and pulls out a stunning red gown off the rack. He turns to me and my eyes widen. "I think it's missing a few pieces of fabric" I say.

Ken chuckles. "Nope. Now get undressed and let me do my job" he says.

"Please turn around" I say.

"Ugh, women think all men love them" Ken says and turns around.

"Not true. But some just like privacy" I say and start to strip from my clothing.

"Make sure you take off your brazier too. No way one can go with this dress" Ken says still turned around.

I groan but do as he says. "Can you hold out the dress behind you? Don't look!" I say.