intro (based in 1996)

In the late 1990's,Leipzig,Germany.Y/n and her four bestfriends, Tom,Bill,Georg and Gustav were unseparable.They were always out on the streets together everyday of the week.

One day,Y/N,Tom,Bill,Georg and gustav were all together playing a game of tag on the sidewalk about a block away from Gustav's House.After a few hours,Y/N's Mother called out to her.

"Y/N!!!! DINNER IS READY...! AND TELL TOM AND BILL TO GO HOME ASWELL! THEIR MOTHER IS GETTING WORRIED!!!" She yelled out,making Y/N and the Twins begin to walk to their street.

Y/n's house is about Five house's down from Tom and Bills home.On the other hand,Gustav and Georg lived two blocks away,about Two houses down from eachother.

You say bye to Tom and Bill, who then continue walking down to their house,making you walk down the path and into your house.

You see your Mother has left for her Evening to Night shift at work.And your Father, well he isn't anywhere to be seen downstairs,so like anyone would do.. You go to check upstairs.

He isn't in his office,or the bathroom. So,you decide to go into your Mother and Father's bedroom.

The door is open by a crack, and you hear a slight sign of someone in there.But not just one person..

You peek through the crack,and see your Father on top of another woman.. She was slutty looking,her face was plastered in horrific,orange makeup and her hair was messy and soaked in sweat and there both naked and fucking.

You hurry back to your bedroom and shut the door,then climb into bed and pull the covers over yourself.

(A few hours later)

You awaken to a loud bang,it's night and completely silent.The only noise which took over the sweet silence,was the screaming and yelling of your Mother and Father.It was unclear what they were yelling about,but you still caught something from it...which was something about how your Dad is an ugly,digusting,worthless cheater,who makes zero efforts with his family and only cares about himself.

(The next morning)

You're Mother wakes you up early in the morning,saying "Sweetie..Honey get up..were moving,pack your things and say bye to your friends." She says,with tear marks under her eyes.Before walking out of the room.

You yawn and then get out of bed before walking over to your desk and grabbing some paper and a pen.You begin writing untidy,unformal goodbye letters to Tom,Bill,Georg and Gustav.

Once the letters are finished,you put them in envelopes and lick the sticky strip on the sealing part before writing from y/n on all of them.

You pack all of your clothes,pictures of you and Tom,Bill,Georg and Gustav,your cds and the playing,all of your bedsheets and blankets,shoes,jewellery,a few stuffed toys,your friendship bracelets,and a few other things.

(A few hours later)

After your Mother has packed your stuff and her stuff into the car,she drives you to all of your friends houses so you can give Tom,Bill,Georg and Gustav the letters.You always felt something special for Tom,he always protected you and make you feel special.So while you were leaving,you begged your Mother to try and let you live with Tom and Bills family but she still took you with her.You were crying and screaming all the way back to the new house,which was a 3 hour drive.

Your new house was in a small village it was cute,and a good size so thats where your life was to be continued.