live disaster

You all arrive at the stadiumq within 30 minute's,tonight is an absolutely crowded show you almost couldn't believe just 8 year's ago Tom,Bill,Georg amd Gustav were just regular friends and now they are performing infront of 20,000 people.

Currently, you're sat on a large case backstage since you get to watch the show from the entrance. After an hour the boy's come out of the dressing room and Tom asks you.

"Y/n,how does my ponytail look??" He asks,and you can tell from his tone he is nervous.

You focus on his question and see how his stylist put his dreads up in a ponytail and completely make it wonky,so you get him to sit down while you re-do his ponytail.

"Thank you y/n, that looks amazing," Tom thanks you gratefully while looking in a mirror.

Bill also comes to you and asks.

"Y/n,i had the same stylist as tom and she  completely messed up my eyeshadow,can you fix it?" He says pleadingly,so you go ahead and fix his eyeshadow on his left eye.

The entrance sound for their show comes on so everyone grabs what they need and Tom,Georg and Gustav all go on before Bill and the music starts shortly before bill runs out on stage.

To your suprise,they are actually amazing for a bunch of 16 year olds. When the show is over the curtains close and while Bill is turned around a crazy fan gets on stage and tackles him to the floor,which she immediately gets dragged off by security.

Bill gets helped backstage and the staff sit him next to you,immediately your arms wrap around him before medics come over and see Bill has a broken ankle so he gets taken away.

Tom comes over to you and sits down and says.

"The tour has to be cancelled,but with that you Georg and Gustav can sleepover mine and Bill's house but bill will have a leg cast," he says softly,looking pretty upset so you agree.

(The tour bus takes you all to Tom and Bill's house and Bill's leg is in a cast)

While you're at their house,everyone has to help bill do certain things since he doesn't have access to one of his legs.

Bill sleeps in his own bed while Gustav and Georg share an air matress and you sleep with Tom

To be continued...

(I feel like leaving yall on a cliff hanger because im a bitch)