my mother is a crazy bitch.

Today is saturday,meaning no school which is good.

You wake up,Tom,Bill and Gustav are already awake. Leaving Georg to wake up,it's not really a suprise Georg is last to wake up since he has been lazy since he was a toddler.

When you're all awake (including Georg now.) You immediately get dressed and pack your thing's to be ready to go home.

But,when you get back to your house your Mother is in a bad mood. Unsurprisingly,her anger gets directed towards you as always.

"Y/n,how many time's do I need to tell you...I don't want you sleeping over boy's house's!!!" She yells at you directly.

"My lord Mum!! How many time's do i need to tell you. It's Tom,Bill,Georg and Gustav not some random weirdo's," You obviously say that back to try and calm her down,sadly it doesn't work.

There is no other option but to call Tom to ask if you can stay around for the weekend,since Tom is nice he let's you stay around.

You begin packing for the weekend.

Your supplies:

• 2 outfits
• a hairbrush
• your makeup
• false lashes
• stick on nails
• skincare
• hairbands
• hair rollers
•straighteners
• a bikini
• spare shoes
• pyjama's
• some dvds
• sunglasses
• sun cream
• acitone for removing nails
• snacks
• a blanket
• ipod
• charger
• headphones
• a switchblade for self denfense

Finally,you're done packing and begin heading back to Tom and Bill's house. Today it's just going to be Tom and Bill there since Georg and Gustav had to go home.

(5 minutes later)

You get to their house and you're all home alone for the whole weekend since their Mother is away for work.

For the next few hour's,you three are just sat on the couch playing street fighter. And always Tom is winning everytime while you're in second place and bill is in third place.

Led out on the table are a couple of snacks in medium sized bowls,you all knew you probably wouldn't finish them all but who cares. Anyway's,on the table you had skittles,doritos,chocolate bar's and twizzlers (Don't offer Bill any chocolate or he'll throw up!!)

(Skip)

Later on,Georg and Gustav come over and ask if you all wanna go into the pool.Obvi you and Bill say yes,but Tom doesn't seem so keen so you all go over and beg him like a bunch of babies.

After a few minute's,you finally get Tom to agree.But while you're changing Tom walks in on you (oh mah lawd he saw your bongos.)

Forget that,when you're changed into your bikini you go out to the pool and everyone else is already messing around.Since you are the only girl it's kind of embarrassing so you just quickly get in.

Tom is being boring and is sat on the side,he still doesn't get in so you take a deep breathe and go underwater before swimming towards Tom's ankles and pulling him into the water.

"HEY,WHAT THE FUCK Y/N!!!???" Tom yells,it's funny when he is angry because his face always goes red and he does the Mum look.

You come up from underwater and laugh at him.

"It's fair,you were being a boring dick!!" You yell back,everyone knew you weren't angry but you still seemed it.

Tom's pov:

I was just coming outside and sitting on the edge of the pool,everyone was splashing and having fun.But i wanna sit out and watch Y/n being Y/n,but when i turn around i feel something grabbing my ankles then randomly i get pulled in the pool.Not to be suprised but i already knew it was Y/n,so i just yell at her but i don't mean to scare her i just wanted her to know not to do it.