grounded.

The next morning,you wake up and start getting ready to meet up with your friends.

Although,when you're about to walk out of the front door,you hear your Mother approaching.

"Y/n,you're not allowed out!You're grounded for a week...!! Don't even think about saying 'not fair' because its your fault for wearing that slutty bikini!!" She yells,obviously seirous.

"This house is like hell! How come im grounded for wearing a perfectly normal bikini????!!!" You yell back at her,enraging her even more.

"You're lucky you still have that phone!! No more nonsense,your room now!!" your Mother screams at you.

You decide not to make anything worse,and just go up to your room. Immediately,you get on your phone and go on the groupchat.

 Immediately,you get on your phone and go on the groupchat

What everyone said made you upset.It made you feel as if your the bad person,although your really not.

Your Mother was never really that fair,but you had to go out tonight.Even if it includes jumping out of a window and breaking your legs.

Finally,a plan came to mind.It was dangerous,but not all dangerous.You just needed to do it right.

You grab a bedsheet and tie it around the end of your bed frame,before throwing the three attatched bedsheets out of the window.

Now,for the scary part was the main part.You had to use the bedsheets to climb out of the house.

You take a few deep breaths to try and prepare to perform this act,until finally enough courage had gained that you were ready.So here goes nothing...

Surprisingly,you made it out of the house without your Mother walking in midway through you dangling from a pink bedsheet outside of your window.Enough nonsense,you begin sprinting to Tom and Bill's house,full well knowing if your Mother finds out..You're probably going to get a slap around the head and possible bleeding from the ear.

(A few minutes later)

Without being caught,you make it to the Twins house.Bill opening the door to you and beginning to yell.

"MY LORD Y/N,WE THOUGHT YOU WEREN'T COMING!! WE WERE SO WORRIED,DO YOU EVEN THINK!!??"

The way he yelled wasn't horrible,he was just scared that you were hurt (gladly you weren't..) And without another word spoken,Bill let's you enter by standing aside and shutting the door behind you.

In the other room,the other's were sat down playing street fighter on the box television. Surprisingly,they dont even encounter your presence at all..So why not scare them.

"BOO BITCHES!!"

You yell,before laughing hardly at how stupid they looked while jumping.Georg screams loudly,making everyone absolutely shit thereselves from laughing wildly before Tom speaks up.

"What!! Y/n we thought you weren't coming??!!"

He yells,obviously suprised by your sudden arrival.

"I know..!!! I had to climb out of the window,and almost die because the bedsheet i used as a rope almost snapped!!!"

You yell back at him playfully while approaching the side of the couch where they're all sat currently.

"Tom,you aren't playing fair!! Just because its your game doesn't mean your the best.Your obviously using cheat codes!!"

Gustav screams at Tom,raging because tom kept winning on street fighter.Everyone knew Tom thought he was the best at everything,and he kind of was..