oddly attracted

The next morning,you get up at 6am sharp so the boy's weren't up yet. First you do your skincare using the brand the ordinary,and by the time you were already dressed and ready the boy's get up.

"Hey Y/n...Wow you're dressed already it's only..what 8am," Tom mutter's,his voice heavy with sleep and a hint of desire that you immediately noticed.

Without a word,you scurry down the stairs and into the kitchen where Tom and Bill's Mother had already left for work and had prepared breakfast and left it on the table,so you get a plate and grab a few different types of food.

Option A. Sausage,Eggs,tomatoes,toast and bacon.

Option B. Cereal of your choice.

Option c. Toast with jam,chocolate,black current jam or strawberry jam.

That sound's great now back to the story.

While you're eating,Tom,Bill,Georg and Gustav come downstairs and take their breakfasts then Tom sits next to you since you are on the end of the table.

While everyone is eating,you notice Tom isn't talking to the boy's much because he is staring at you.

Throughout time,Tom's hand travelled from place to place. Firstly,on your thigh before making it's way back up to your waist and lastly his arm wrapped around your waist with his hand placement very close to your breast.

Tom's side

I came downstairs with Bill by my side,Y/n is already at the table eating her breakfast,so I decide to go and sit next to her.

I notice her expression almost immediately turns to confusion,she is probably wondering why I'm not sat next to Bill and the other two boys.

While Y/n isn't looking,I keep taking peeks at her face. And oh..She is so beautiful but she can't possibly know I have a raging desire for her,imagine how weird I would come across to her. Like she has only been back in this City for 5 weeks!!

I can't help but let my hand roam all over her body,her skin is so soft like silk sheets. Also,she is 50x prettier,funnier and caring than any girl we've ever met.

I think I have a crush on my childhood bestfriend...

(Back to y/n)

You can tell something is on Tom's mind,he does the same thing from when he was little (He zones out.)

"Hey,Tom are you okay..? You're zoning out quiet alot," you ask,slightly nervous because you don't wanna make him think you're invading his privacy.

"Yeah,yeah..I'm fine don't worry just thinking if Bill is okay,you know..? Because of his broken ankle," Tom stutters out,you could almost immediately tell he was lying because every word was joined with a long 'uhm' which tells you he is not telling the truth.

"Oh okay,you just looked a little stressed that's all," you join just to make him believe that you didn't know he was lying.

To comfort him,you place your hand on his thigh. But when you do you see something jump up in his pyjama bottoms which makes his whole body jolt,you immediately knew he was turned on so you act like you saw nothing.

Throughout the rest of breakfast,Tom is always adjusting his crotch and wiping sweat off of his brow at the same time you felt oddly sick but into it.

"Today,we're going to the pool So make sure bring swimwear out. Bill get a waterproof boot for your leg cast so you can get in the water." Georg annouces,and Tom immediately looked stressed and so did you because the only bikini you have is a skimpy two piece one which would just make Tom's arousal worse.

Here's your bikini,if you're muslim you can skip this part or stop reading at the paragraph above and wait for the next part which probably there will be somewhere over 3 parts today

(Later)

You're all at the beach Bill is sat next to the water looking for clams,Georg and Gustav are pissing eachother off in the ocean,Tom is in the bathroom while you're out enjoying the sun..When suddenly Georg comes and lifts you up and throws you into the ocean.

"GEORG!!!! I JUST WASHED MY HAIR THIS MORNING YOU DICK!!!!" you yell angrily yet playfully at Georg.

Minutes later,Tom emerges from the bathroom and you all notice his footing is really odd,he is stumbling and wobbly.

You ask Gustav to look at Tom because he is the only one with sunglasses,and when he looks closely he gags.

"Gustav,what's wrong do you feel sick!!!???" You yell,cautious of Gustav being sick.

Gustav hands you his sunglasses to see Tom,and when you look you see Tom's hand is covered in cum and you start gagging aswell.

Tom spots you and Gustav gagging,so he sits up and you both hold onto eachother while running further into the ocean depth.

Tom begins walking into the ocean,and Gustav screams like a girl and runs further with you.

"Oh no!! Mister jerky jerky is coming run!!!!!" He yells,which alerts Georg and Bill.

Georg starts running with you both leading you all deeper into the ocean.