why it started.

Day's upon day's,you were non stop in your bedroom.The only reason you'd ever leave you're room,was either to get  your food or go to the bathroom.

Nothing else..and I mean nothing else,would persuade you to leave.Loads of things restarted all over again.Like your cutting started again.You never knew why you did it..To be honest,it was just satisfying to you.

The way the sharp blade...Just slides through your skin,making multiple cuts which later allowed blood to flow out.To be honest,you never knew why you liked to cut.I guess..Its just a form of relief?

You don't know what you did to everyone..?But wait!! Before Tom kicked you out,Serenity whispered something to him..Weird huh?And she mentioned she'd tell Tom you'd threatened her.

And now..After one day of being back,your childhood friends probably want you dead..!!

This day had already been a piece of shit,so you decide to get to bed.

You get up from your desk and re-hide your diary,this time..in your drawer under You're bra's.Since no one ever looks in there,when that's done,you change into your silk,hot pink pyjama's and get into bed.

The next morning..

You awaken with a long yawn,so you proceed to prop yourself up on one shoulder then put your slipper's on and get up.

The first thing that comes to your mind is planning your outfit.Quickly you hurry over to you're closet and pick out a nice outfit,but it dosent reveal to much.

Never mind all this babbling,heres your outfit.. (if you wear a hijab ignore the hair part ♡)

Your outfit

Your hair:

Your makeup:

Your makeup:

You look absolutely gorgeous!

Anyway's,a few hours later.Your sat on the couch eating a salad while watching the movie sinister,when suddenly,there's a knock on your door.

So you roll your eye's and get up to get the door.To your suprise,its Bill..Why would he be here?After what happened with Tom??!!

"Hi..um,Y/n im really sorry for what happened a few days ago.Serenity lied and we checked the security because our mother lost her glasses and we wanted to find where she left them.and you know,i saw what happened..." Bill explains softly,so you reply.

"No worries,did you atleast tell Tom?" You ask curiously.

"Yes,and trust me Serenity is gone like,we've blocked her and for the best part Tom dumped her.You should have seen the tantrum she had,totally pathetic." Bill responds,slightly chuckling.

Your glad Serenity is gone.But your still upset how Tom believed you threatened her,like especially when you just met her 15 minutes before..