reunited

(8 years later)

Its been years since you left Leipzig,but you still miss Tom,Bill,Georg and Gustav.They were your only comfort people,and you just had to leave them.

In your new town,you'd only made 1 friend.lacey Jones,she was a bit of a snake and did things behind your back,but you keep what you can get.

(A few hours later)

Your Mother walks into your room and announces,your Father has moved from Leipzig with his new Wife and you can move back.Your so excited...but nervous,you hadn't seen your old friends in years..wouldn't it be odd to just...you know? Come back!! Like after all these years.

You pack your bags,and get into the car.Your wondering what everyone will be like...And you look completely different

And you look completely different

(Not my picture)

After a few hours,you arrive back in Leipzig,you get out of the car and shut the door behind yourself.You take in your surroundings and spot you and Toms old wall print you engraved in the wall with a key.

(Later)

Hours later,you finish decorating the house and your room.Then decide to go check out the neighbourhood,everything looks the same...But wait,Tom,Bill,Georg and Gustav's parents cars are all still outside of their house's.

You go to the shop for a drink,but in the corner shop you see Tom and Georg. Quickly,you duck near the shelf but Tom spots you and points to you to show georg.

Randomly,they both rush over to you and scream. "OH MY GOSH!! Y/N!!????" Tom and Georg yell in sync,so you answer. "TOM!?? GEORG!!! I MISSED YOU BOTH... LIKE SO MUCH!!" Loudly,before tom takes your arm,with georg following behind they take you to Bill and Gustav.

They all look..different? First of all, all of them are completely taller and alot muscular and more manly.But bill and tom!! Bill looks completely awesome,but tom..he is so..handsome..and just his fashion is great and he got dreads and everything..