everyone changed

To be honest,its quite embarrassing you've just..you know,came back! After all of these years.

But,everyone is so nice.And tom is still really good looking,and everyone has gotten a glowup (they never really needed one.)

So currently,your all sat down in bill's room,just chatting about the past years,When tom mentions that he's got a girlfriend,called Serenity.It kind of crushed your heart since you've always had a special thing for tom.

A few hours later

Tom decides to invite Serenity over for a few hours.Your really nervous to meet her,but..mabye,just mabye she will be nice.

So she arrives,her face is covered in makeup and she is dressed as if she is desperate to be fucked.You decide to go over and greet her.

"Hi! Im Y/N,I've known Tom,Bill,Georg and Gustav for a while now..But i moved away 8 years ago and I've just came back today!" You say nervously.

She replies

"Hey,im Serenity.Nice to meet you..Y/N."

Her voice oddly gets sternier throughout the sentence,making you nervous.A few minutes later,the boys leave the room to get some snacks,when Serenity turns to you and gives you a sassy look.

"Look,whore if you come near Tom,like ever,EVER! Again,I'll tell everyone you threatened to steal tom from me!!" She says mockingly.

Your jaw drops,and you just get up and try to leave,but the boys re-enter the room and ask.

"Y/n?? Where are you going...?" Georg asks suspiciously.

"Oh nothing,i was just..looking for yall." You reply,trying to sound truthful.

Gladly,they all believed it.But the whole time your all sat together,Serenity keeps holding Tom's arm like a lost child while giving you dirty looks.When randomly,she whispers something to Tom and then Tom just looks at you in a disgusted way and tells you to leave.

You get up and walk through the hallway,then to the door and you leave the house feeling confused and upset.

(Later)

Your at home,waiting patiently for food to be ready. You're Mother said tonight for food its Carbonara flavoured pasta.
So,about 15 minutes later,food is ready.

You take your food up to your bedroom.Since your still upset from what happened with Tom,you cant believe he just kicked you out like that..You didn't even know why!