kicked out.

A few minute's after talking to everyone,you all go out to Tom's car to head to the arcade.Sadly,you have to sit in the back inbetween Georg and Bill,meaning every turn you'd get squashed to death.

About 15 minutes later,you all arrive outside of the arcades.So everyone gets out of the car.

You're walking arm in arm with Bill,but you notice Tom occasionally peering over and glaring at you both.

Anyway's,when you're all in the arcades everyone goes to get some coins out for machine's.Tom goes with Georg and Gustav to go on the pool table's,leaving you and Bill to go find something else.

After a few moments,you both decide to go on the double player motorbike game.To be honest,you wish Tom would play the motorbike arcade game with you..But he is always more interested in 8 ball pool.Anyway's Bill is probably more fun.

Time flies,and now its time for you all to go back home since its 8pm.Tom drives you back home,and you hug him goodbye before rushing down the path to your house.

You walk through the door before yelling back.

"Bye Tom see you tommorow!!" You shout back to him.

The front door slams behind you,then you kick off your shoe's to look for your Mother.

"MA??!! MUM??!! IM HOME!!" You yell,sounding as if you're from a poilce department.

The whole house gets searched as you're still looking for your Mother and end up
Finding her in the kitchen looking angry once again.

"Ma,are you okay??" You ask quietly while placing your bag down on the side.

"No,im not okay..because of you,again!!" She responds,it wasn't suprising for her to be rude to you again since she always is.

"What have i done now Mum!!???" You shout out of rage,since everything you do is always wrong.

"Im really sick of you Y/n..im gonna have to tell you to leave and go live with someone else!!!" She says under her breath.Meaning she obviously meant it.

So wihtout hesitation,you go upstairs and message the groupchat.

Well,atleast you had somewhere to stay now.Since you have no other choice,you  begin packing all of your stuff.

A few minutes later,Tom is outside in his car waiting for you.So you head out of your house for the last time,then Tom helps you get your stuff into the boot before you both drive to his house.

When you arrive,Tom gets your stuff from the boot and carries it all inside.

"Where will i be sleeping...?" You ask Tom nervously while clinging to his arm like a lost puppy.

"Well,you can either share a room with me or Bill.Which one is it gonna be..??" Tom responds,so you just shrug.

Bill comes downstairs and hugs you tightly.

"Oh y/n,im so sorry what happened..But please share a room with me im alot more entertaining than Tom..!!" Bill exclaim's which makes you laugh but you're not sure who you want to share with.

Finally,you come up with a decision and say.

"Tom I'll share with you,but im gonna spend most of the day with Bill!!" You answer,which makes Tom chuckle.

For the next few hour's,you and Tom find place's to put your stuff before it's time for bed.So you go in the bathroom and get changed into your pyjama's.

You re-enter the room and see Tom in just pyjama bottoms with his dreads down.

"So where am i sleeping..?" You question Tom,as there is only one bed.

"Oh,yeah your sharing with me!" Tom laughs,making you cringe slightly.

Anyway's,you get into bed next to Tom and try to get some sleep.But you can't really get to it because Tom is next to you.