the next and not last beginning

It's 15:20pm,meaning you all get to go home. You're not used to being happy while leaving school because of your over-dramatic,selfish Mother,but tonight you're staying over at Tom and Bill's.

As soon as the bell ring's,you jump out of your seat and head for the door but Mrs Jones stops you (Embarrassing..)

"Excuse me, Y/n where do you think you're going? I dismiss you not the bell!!" She yells,raising her voice a bit. But you weren't scared of her,in the end she is just a 50 year old depressed woman.

"Well then, if you dismiss the class and not the bell. Mabye consider asking the office to not ring it," you exclaim,obviously trying to get on her nerves since you said it in a mocking tone of voice.

"If it weren't your first day,that would be an hour detention after school.NOW SIT DOWN!!" She starts off with a calm,mocking voice but she quickly gets overloaded with rage.

Before she gets a chance to finish you run out of class since the exit's are already open.

(Later)

You're walking home with Tom,Bill,Georg and Gustav,laughing and joking together about how Mr. Gomez walks.You were all calling him gay and a cocksucker,then finally you all get back to Tom amd Bill's house.

First obviously,you greet their Mother for letting you stay over.Tom and Bill's Mother was always so sweet,she was more of a Mum to you than your own.

You go upstairs to Tom's room since he has all of the movies and games in his bedroom,when randomly Tom tells you something.

"Y/n,my friend Carlos is joining us tonight." He mutter's nervously.Great..Another person you've never heard of in your life,and you're guessing you have to act nice towards him otherwise it might be disrespectful.

"Why were you so nervous to tell me that,this is your house not mine..!!" You hit Tom's chest playfully,and really you weren't sure why he was so shy to tell you something like that.

"Well,he is kind of annoyed by a girl being with us..." Your jaw dropped,he was obviously talking about you.This Carlos guy must be very sexist..

A few minute's later,there is a hard,loud knock on the door.It was Carlos,you try to greet him but him and tom just go upstairs to the other's.Leaving you on your own,without another word you follow behind but when you go into Tom's room with everyone else Carlos says.

"Piss off Bitch,you don't belong with us!! Go do your hair or some girly shit!!!??" He yells at you,you couldn't believe it..You'd only just met this guy and he hadn't even spoke to you!! And he is still treating you like you stole his most prized possession.

"Yea,get out and go downstairs....bitch," Tom carries on.To you,it seems this Carlos guy must be popular and Tom wants to impress him.

So you just decide to shut it and go downstairs to watch tv but Tom's Mother is there,she see's you and asks.

"Hi sweetheart,why aren't you upstairs with the boy's???" She asks curiously,so you just answer truthfully and respond.

"Well,Tom invited this popular guy over.His name is Carlos,get this i haven't even spoke to him once and he told me im a bitch and i should go do my hair." You knew you were being a snitch,but Tom's Mother would help you.

"Well,if this Carlos is being horrible to you.He isn't welcome in my house,so ill go talk to them love." And that's the last she says before heading up the stairs,you here her yelling at Tom and 3telling him to get Carlos out of her house.Then a few minute's later,Carlos runs down the stairs and leaves.

You stay downstairs,obviously still angry at tom and partially at everyone else for not defending you.Near an hour later,Tom comes down and takes a seat next to you on the couch.

"Im sorry,i just wanted to seem cool infront of Carlos.But i really should of defended you,your a big part of my life and Carlos only started chatting to me 3 day's ago.." You're glad Tom finally explained himself,but at the same time you're still pissed off so you keep ignoring him.

"Y/n,please dont be like that!!" Tom coo's,trying to calm you down..But nothing work's so Tom hugs you,you know he isn't a hugger but he was hugging you right now.

And with that you go upstairs to everyone to watch the movie sinister,and Tom is nice enough to let you sleep in his bed as an apology.

A day is a day,and now this one is over.