the light of your life (sorry im late)

After Tom yells at you,you run inside with a towel. It's obvious now he'd pissed you off,you know he didn't mean to but still.

"Y/n,I'm really sorry!! Please don't be like that," Tom yells after you sounding broken.

No matter how many time's he called for you,you never listened you've always been the type to hold grudges. In fact,you've been holding one against your Mother since you we're 11.

Finally,you come downstairs but ignore Tom.

"Y/n,I'm really sorry for yelling just don't take it so harsh!!!" He slightly raises his voice out of frustration.

"Fine Tom, im sorry for being such a bitch,"  Tom was about to agree with you that you're being a bit bitchy,but his Mother gives him a stern glare so he replies.

" y/n Here's the truth. I fucking love you,I've loved you since we we're young and i was devastated when you moved city's. And when you came back..I was just overjoyed," he admits which makes your jaw drop slightly.

You want to tell him about your crush you've had on him for year's,but you can't find the words so you just walk off to the  kitchen.

What the fuck have you done!!??? Your childhood crush is admitting his raging obsession for you and you just walk off..????

You finish eating and a few hour's later you go upstairs to Tom's room,knocking softly hoping he would answer..And he does.

"Piss off..." Tom says sounding frustrated  before slamming the door.

You don't want to tell him how you've had a crush on him aswell,but right now it's the only explanation you have.

"Tom!!! Look im sorry,i know how you feel. I've had a crush on you since we we're kids aswell and i didn't want to leave you either...!!!!" You yell through his door to him,and he finally swings open the door in one pull.

"But Y/n,when i kissed you..How didn't you know i liked you???" He says under his breathe.

"I didn't think you'd ever like me Tom, I've always thought im not good enough!!" You reply defeated and sadly.

But before you even get to finish,Tom pulls you into his room and kisses you hardly.

You slap his arm's out of shock but soon get into it,when he finally pulls away a string of saliva connects both of your lips .

Tom stares into your eyes,his eyes filled with a mixture of lustful desire and shock that he just did that.

For the next few hour's,you Tom and Bill are sat downstairs watching a movie. The movie is Angus,thongs and perfect snogging,obviously because Tom and Bill let you choose but you and Tom keep making eye contact which is embarrassing.

Finally,you gain enough courage and get up and sit on Tom's lap.You aren't sure if you've just completely embarrassed yourself or did something good,Tom wraps his arms around you and pulls you closer while Bill looks at you both weirdly.

"Since when.... Anyway's you two were always lover's we all knew..!!!!" Bill laughs,but tom raises his fist and Bill runs off screaming.

Tom keeps you held firmly in his grasp,breathing heavily as he does so. You notice one of his legs are bouncing So you make a move and place your hand on his thigh,a grin finds it's way to his lips and he pulls you closer.

Randomly, Tom and Bill's Mother walks in and squeals when she see's you both. She pulls out her phone and runs over to you two,she takes picture's of you both cuddled together.

 She pulls out her phone and runs over to you two,she takes picture's of you both cuddled together

(Replica of the picture she took)

When Tom's Mother leaves the room,he chuckles and pulls you onto him further. You're about to tell Tom something,but when you look at his face he is asleep and snoring like a pig.

While you're cuddling him you feel something hard and immediately your mind goes oh fuck.. So you scoot over so you can't feel it anymore,not long after you fall asleep.

HIII,im sorry i haven't been updating much,and i know i type these bios quicker than the story. And if you're wondering why my punctuation is so bad is because im dyslexic and i write really fast,but i promise i will start updating more since more people have been telling me to do more updates.And it really means alot to me since im a new writer and it helps me alot when people tell me they love my stories.