love life

Once you've all began the walk home,the entire time Bill was whining about the wet shorts he had to wear.Who would even steal Bill's trouser's in the first place...?

You all arrive back to Tom and Bill's house,making Bill run to his room and change into new clothes.

(A few minutes later)

Bill head's back downstairs to you all,his wet swim short's in hand.You all sit together,laughing and smiling while watching Foo fighters on MTV.

A few minutes into watching,you get up to get a drink.

"One minute,im just gonna go to the kitchen..!" You mention,inbetween the advert breaks.

"Yeah,yeah..Just be quick!!! Our show will be back on soon..!" Georg mutter's under his breath,almost sounding moody.

So,you don't want to miss anything and hurry over to the kitchen and swinging open the fridge door,eager to find a drink.

After pouring yourself a glass of Lilt Fanta.You shut the fridge door,to see Tom leaning against the counter.

"Uh-oh! Hi..Tom.Why are you in here?i thought you were with the other's?!!" You stutter out nervously.

Tom looks you in the eye,followed by his signature grin spread across his Face.His eyes piercing into your's like a drug.

You stop daydreaming,to see Tom approaching you until he is just millimetres away from you.You look up at him as he tower's over you.Making you feel flustered,although you try your best not to.

All of a sudden,he leans in and kisses you passionately on the lips.His tongue forcing entry into your mouth as he holds you by you're waist.

The way his hands roam over your body like your his main possession,makes you tingle.A few minutes before,he was just your childhood bestfriend.And now..He is basically kind of your boyfriend?Sort of friend!!???

"Hey..??Tom,Y/N??!! Are you both okay in there!!??" Bill calls from the livingroom worriedly.

As soon as you hear Bill,You both pull away from eachother and go back to the livingroom.

"FINALLY!!!" The other's yell at you both,obviously agitated with you being gone so long.

Nevermind your drink,you're mouth was now soaked with toms saliva mixed with Lilt Fanta and your own saliva.You're face was so red,Gustav thought you were going to be sick,but really..Your crush since you were like Four had just kissed you!!

"Oh yeah,Y/n are you okay...??" Tom questions,full well knowing what happened by how he is smirking

"M-mhm,totally fine.King Tom!" You start off shy,then end up laughing from calling Tom that. He'd always hated the nickname King Tom!But it's funny to piss him off,like really?

(Later)

It's time for you to go home,since you're Mother had demanded you stay home.

"Bye! Have a good night everyone!!!" You call out to everyone,before stepping out of the door.

About 15 minutes later.

You arrive home,to your Mother who looks some how angry with you.

"SIT! NOW Y/N!!! IM TELLING YOU I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!ENOUGH!!!" She yells at you,making you confused since you'd done absolutely nothing.

You decide not to make things any worse and just sit down at the table,Where the shit begins.

"As your Mother,Y/n..I cannot believe you!" Your Mother yells,she has obviously found out something.You just don't know what.

"Excuse me!?? What have i done,I've been at my friend's..You remember Tom,Bill,Georg and Gustav,The one's ive known since i was like 3 year's old!!??" You yell back out of confusion,while glaring at her menacingly.

"NO!! NOT THAT,YOU LITTLE WHORE!!! WHAT YOU'VE BEEN AND WORE TO THE BEACH!?? YOU LOOKED LIKE A TRAMPY WHOREHOUSE SLUT!!" Your mother screams back at you.

You'd had enough,so instead of causing more fuss,you head to bed.How could you're own Mother do this!! Like what the fuck your 16 nearly 17 and you cant even wear a bikini without being called a whore....Sometimes,you wish you could just..live with Tom and Bill.

Tom and Bill's parent's adore you,as if your their own child.But your in love with tom,that would be weird... let's just not..