~Chapter 7~☆Is this it?☆

3rd person pov:

Kyle felt bad and cried himself to sleep. Stan went home and wanted to drink but didn't have anything to drink, so he was in his room staring at his ceiling.

Kyle skipped school the next day, Stan noticed this they both just wanted to apologize to eachother.

Kyle went on Wednesday and went about his day the same way. The only difference being that everybody was staring at him.

Kyle walked down the halls anxiously. He was not feeling good. The bell rang for homeroom everybody went but few kids. He went in the bathroom and waited for a bit.

A teacher, or PC Principal usually came and checked the hallways for kids skipping class.

Kyle waited for the next bell, when it rung he went out the bathroom. He went to his next class, hoping this day would be better somehow. Before he could even get there, the intercom started talking.

"Kyle Broflovski to the office, right now m'kay."

Wow. Kyle made his way up to the office and waited a bit before the woman at the front desk said PC Principal was ready for him.

Kyle went in and sat down. PC Principal started talking, "Kyle, we've been hearing some rumors about you. You know what I'm talking about right?"

"Yes sir."

"The rumors are true?"

Kyle nodded.

"We need a note from the doctor confirming that you have diabetes, and we need all of the stuff, incase something happens."

Kyle didn't respond he only nodded his head.

"You can go to class now."

Kyle stood up and left the office. He went to class, instead of rushing, he took his time, and went slow. He got there, and the teacher didn't really notice him, Stan did.

Kyle sat down, and Stan tried to ignore him. They both just wanted to apologize. Kyle understood that he was being dramatic, Stan realized that comfort was what Kyle needed instead of a response from him.

After class, Stan ran up to Kyle. They stared at eachother. "I'm sorry." They both said at the same time.

They stared at eachother again, then Kyle spoke up, "I'm sorry, it was wrong of me to talk about your personal life like that, it was wrong and I said something I shouldn't have."

"That's not why I was apologizing. I mean, I was going to say sorry about that, but not right now. I'm sorry that I was recklessly drunk at Tolkien's party, and for kissing you without your consent. It was wrong of me and I shouldn't have even went if I knew I was going to get drunk."

"Who told you that?"

"Cartman got a video of us kissing. He sent it to me. Like I said, I'm sorry for doing something dumb like that."

"I really don't care about that. I mean, it was a stupid kiss. It doesn't matter."

"Yeah, it was dumb." Stan said. In reality, Stan felt he would never get another kiss with Kyle. Kyle walked away after Stan said that.

After Kyle left Stan was definitely freaking out, not in a bad way, but in a good kind of way. He kissed his crush! It was a good day for Stan, he wanted to do it again. He wanted to remember it this time, he wanted it to be special.

Kyle walked away embarrassed, he didn't mind the kiss, but he made it seem like he was disgusted by it. He liked Stan but he didn't think he would like Stan like that.