~8~

Wednesday's POV:

Enid is slowly becoming close to me again. After a week of her distancing herself from me and Ajax, she's finally coming back to normal. Thank Satan.

After her being pulled out of the quad that one day, our relationship has just been odd. We cuddled every night, but then the next day, we acted as if nothing happened and kept our distance again.

But still, I'm happy she's coming back to me. I missed my one and only Enid. Even though she isn't mine yet, she will be. I can just tell she wants to be with me, not Ajax.

Who wouldn't? It's me we're talking about. To be honest, I also never thought I'd be lesbian before. So whatever. As long as I get my beloved werewolf roommate by my side forever, I'll be fine.

I swear if we get together, we'll never be apart. We'll stick with each other through thick and thin, get through our arguments together, and always figure out solutions to the problems we may face along the way.

Nothing will get in the way between me and Enid.

"Earth to Wednesday?" Fingers snap in front of my face. I shake my head, bouncing back to reality. 

"Hm? What?" I ask, puzzled.

"I got the part in the play! All thanks to you!" Enid blurts out.

My face softens, I'm happy she's in the play and that I get to watch her. Also that I'm the reason she's got the part. "Congratulations," I mumble.

My mind is jumpy and happy. Ew, gross.

"We were also talking about the party Bianca is hosting and wondered if you'd like to come," Yoko explains.

I shake my head. "Parties aren't my thing," I mumble, taking a sip of my drink.

"Oh come on! Please, Wednesday! For me?" Enid shoots the puppy dog eyes at me.

Fuck.

"I'm here, Enid." Ajax raises an eyebrow to the wolf. I glare at him before turning away, stopping myself before I do anything stupid.

The girl rolls her eyes, looking back at me. "Plus, you'll get to see Yoko die as Bianca is around her." She winks.

I look at the vampire and a small smirk escapes me from my lips. I forgot all about Yoko's crush on Bianca. It's actually so funny to see her act crazy whenever Bianca is around and then die once she leaves.

"Fine." I give in. Enid and Yoko squeal as I grunt. I just don't want to hear their begging anymore.

Maybe it won't be as bad as I think. What could go wrong?

——————————

I walk behind the two chattering girls, Yoko and Enid. My mind swirls as we walk and my eyes are glued onto the colorful girl in front of me. God, she's so beautiful.

The wolf knocks on the door, waiting a moment before it opens.

"Enid, hi!" Bianca exclaims, pulling Enid in for a hug.

I should be the one giving her that hug.

I'm jealous of two girl best friends? Yes, yes I am.

"Hi, Yoko!" The siren also hugs the vampire.

After their little greeting, she allows us into the room filled with lights, music, and even worse... people.

I sigh as I make my way to a corner, of course. I walk between the dancing people, almost getting pummeled to the ground.