~10~

Wednesday's POV:

I wake up the next morning, feeling very refreshed. I continue to lay in Enid's arms for a bit longer before getting out of bed. I grab clothes and walk into the bathroom to get ready for the day. Well... school.

I groan as I walk into the door. What the fuck? I thought it was open. I hold my hand to my head as I shake it. How could I be so stupid?

"Wens? You okay?" I hear as I step into the bathroom. I look over to find Enid rubbing her eyes, looking in my direction.

"I'm good." I turn around, ready to close the door before I call out, "Don't call me that."

The door shuts as I sit on the toilet, rubbing my head. Seriously, how the fuck did I walk into a fucking door? I'm always aware of my surroundings. Must've been bad luck, and not the good kind.

I hop in the shower and turn the water on. It burns my body as I quickly change the temperature. It soon cools down and I finally relax, washing my hair and scrubbing my body.

Shit, I just remembered I have fencing practice after school. Ugh, and I was planning to do something with Enid. But that and practice occur concurrently, and it's a one-time chance! I grunt as I squirt the body wash onto the rag. Maybe another time...

The water turns off and I grab the towel that was hung over the curtain to put it around my body. I step out of the tub and is startled at what I see. "What the fuck?" I scream.

"Sorry!" Enid stands.

"What are you doing in here?" I question loudly. "You should've at least told me!"

"I did!"

"How long were you in here for?"

"I literally just got in. I wanted to get in the shower after you so we won't be late!"

"What time is it?" I yell.

Enid pulls out her phone and shows me the screen.

We have a fucking half hour until class starts!

"For god's sake..." I mumble. "Get in and hurry up!"

The wolf nods and sets her phone down. I walk to the corner by the door to let her undress and hop in the shower. Once I hear the water run, I quickly get my clothes on.

I run the brush through my hair as I braid each side perfectly.

It only takes me five minutes to do all of this shit. I'm obviously very different from most girls.

"I'm out!" I call out to the girl as I leave the bathroom.

I pack my bag and make sure all of my things are together. By the time I'm done, we have 20 minutes until class starts.

I trot over and put my ear to the bathroom door to still hear the water run.

God, Enid, hurry up.

"Enid, let's go! Chop, chop!" I shout.

"Yeah, yeah! Got it!" A muffled yell sounds from behind the door.

I sigh, walking over to my bed and swinging my bag over my shoulder. I sit on the edge and slip the book out from under my pillow, flipping back to my marked page.

Five, almost 10, minutes pass by before the girl steps out of the bathroom. I don't get ready to leave as I know she still has to get her things together.

"Ready!" I hear from the side of the room. I look up to find Enid hopping up and down with giddy. I place my bookmark in between the pages and slide it back under my pillow.