Chapter Seven: Serena gets ready to start her journey.../Opening XY!

In VaniVille Town, Rhyhorn had just woken up the very next morning while Serena couldn't decide what Hat to wear on her Journey!

Rhyhorn:  (Rhyhorn Yawning)

Serena: Hmm? (Gasps) Ohh... Uh... Hmm... Uh..

Suddenly, she hears a knock on her bedroom door, knowing that it's her Mother and her Fletchling!

Serena: Yeah, come in! Hmm...

Grace and her Fletchling came into the room, confused about where Serena was heading out to!

Fletchling: Flet!

Grace: Are you going out?

Fletchling: Fletchling!

Serena turned to her Mom, asking her which one of the Two Hats should she wear?

Serena: Hey Mom, which one should I wear?

Grace thinks for a minute before choosing the one in Sernea's right hand!

Grace: Hmm... I go with that!

But Serena ends up picking the other one!

Serena: Hmm?! 'Kay, this one!

Fletchling: Fletchling, Fletchling!

Serena: (Laughs)

Grace sighed, confused why did her Daughter ask if she already knew?

Grace: If you already knew, why did you ask?!

Serena smiles, knowing that whichever one that her Mother didn't pick is the cuter one!

Serena: Whichever one you didn't pick is the cuter one, that's why!

Fletchling: Fletchling!

Grace saw her point before asking where Serena was headed now!

Grace: I see... So, where are you going?

Serena smiled, revealing that she was about to start her own Pokemon Journey!

Serena: Lumiose City... To see Professor Sycamore and get my very first Pokemon!

Fletchling: Fletchling!

Man(Singing): I Wanna be the very best,                                                                                                                  Like no one ever was,                                                                                                                                                         To catch them is my real Test,                                                                                                                                           To train them is my cause!                                                                                                                                           Pokemon!                                                                                                                                                                          (Gotta catch 'em all,)                                                                                                                                                                        It's you and me...                                                                                                                                                      (Pokemon!)                                                                                                                                                                                              I know it's my destiny,                                                                                                                                                           (Pokemon!)                                                                                                                                                                         Yeah, you're my best friend...                                                                                                                                               In a world we must Defend!                                                                                                                                                     Pokemon!                                                                                                                                                                            (Gotta catch 'em all,)                                                                                                                                                      Gotta catch 'em all,                                                                                                                                                      Gotta catch 'em all,                                                                                                                                                Pokemon!