Chapter Fifty-One: Jessica's issues... A Rookie's Advice!

Later, Jessica explained that she was Studying to be a Pokemon Groomer, which caused Serena to aske with Excitement if she was gonna Groom her Furfrou as well!

Jessica: You see, I'm Studying to be a Pokemon Groomer...

Serena: Wow! Are you gonna Groom your Furfrou?

Unfortunately, Jessica Regretfully answered that she really wants to but every time she tries to do anything with its Fur; it runs off, just like it did earlier before it ran into Both Bonnie and Mairin!

Jessica: I really want to, but every time I try to do anything with its Fur, it runs off! I only tried to Brush it a bit earlier and that's when it ran away...

While Ash seems to get it, Mairin seems to have a feeling what the Problem was, confusing Alain, Chespie, and Charmander! Jessica then explained that Furfrou are very Intelligent and know exactly what they want and won't listen to a Trainer until they see that Person as their Partner! 

Ash: I get it now...

Mairin: Hmm...

Chespie: Ches?

Alain: Huh?

Charmander: Char?

Jessica: Furfrou are very Intelligent and know exactly what they want... They won't listen to a Trainer until they see that Person as their Partner...

When Bonnie asked if that meant Furfrou didn't see Jessica as its Real Trainer; Clemont Criticizes her for saying such a  Thing as Bonnie Apologized... But luckily, Both Mairin and Alain knew that Clemont's Little Sister might be onto something!

Bonnie: So, does that mean Furfrou doesn't see you as its Real Trainer yet?

Clemont: Hey! Bonnie!

Bonnie: I'm sorry...

Mairin: No, I think that you're right, Bonnie...

Alain: Normally I would agree with you Clemont, but I have to Agree with Mairin this time...

Pulling out her Pokemon Hair Brush from her Bag, Mairin asked Furfrou what the Problem was by pretending that she was Jessica, much to the Groomer in-Training and Chespie's Shock!

Mairin: Let me try something...

Jessica: Huh?

Chespie: Pin?

Jessica's Furfrou: Furfrou? Fur?

Mairin: Pretend that I'm Jessica, show me why you don't see her as your True Trainer yet?

As Mairin moved the Brush towards its Fur, Furfrou moticed a Shaky Paw, which caused Mairin to guess that Furfrou didn't Trust Jessica because she was Trembling and she wasn't right now!

Jessica's Furfrou: Fur! Furfrou!

Mairin: Huh? Oh, I get it... You don't trust her because she was Trembling and I'm not right now!

Furfrou nodded before it lets Mairin Brush its Fur, Impressing both Alain and Ash, as Mairin explained that her Mother Taught her how to Brush her Fennekin's Fluffy Tail from the Time she was a Little Girl!

Jessica's Furfrou: Fur! Fur!

Ash: It looks like to me you've both got it exactly right!

Alain: Whoa, you're really good at Brushing, Mairin!

Mairin: Thanks, my Mother taught me how to Brush her Fennekin's Fluffy Tail from the Time I was a Little Girl...

Just then, Chespie rushes over to its Trainer, much to the Other's shock! Mairin and Alain both smiled, as the Young Girl knew that Chespie wanted to get Brushed too!

Chespie: Chespin!

All Five: Huh?!

Pikachu: Pika?

Charmander: Char?

Chespie: Ches!

Mairin: I'll bet you wanna get Brushed too, right?

Chespie nodded eagerly before its Trainer told the Little Grass Type Pokemon to step right this Way, causing the Little Chespie to enjoy the Attention from Mairin's Brush!

Chespie: Pin! Chespin!

Mairin: Step right this way!

Chespie: Ches!

Mairin: (Giggles)

While Alain smiled, he saw the Troubled look on Jessica's Face before Mairin gives her some Advice!

Chespie: Ches...

Alain: Hmm... Huh?

Jessica: Hmm...

Mairin: Jessica...

Jessica: Huh?

Mairin: Maybe you misread Furfrou! Furfrou may have been feeling a Certain way and you missed it! I think it's certainly worth giving it a little Thought!

Jessica pulled out her Own Hairbrush for Furfrou, considering Mairin's Words before the Red Haired Rookie, along with both Serena and Bonnie said that they wanted to see how Pokemon Groomers Style Furfrou even more now, with both Dedenne and Chespie agreeing with them!

Jessica: (Gasps) Huh... Uh... Furfrou's Feelings?

Serena: Now I wanna see how Pokemon Groomers Style Furfrou even more!

Bonnie: Me too!

Mairin: I do too, I do too!

Dedenne: Ded, Dedenne!

Chespie: Pin! Chespin!

Jessica decided to let them see where she works, to make up for those Scraped Knees of Both Bonnie's and Mairin's!

Jessica: (Giggles) Hmm... Why not see where I work? To make up for those Scraped Knees of Yours, you Two...