Chapter Forty-Three: Practice makes perfect!/Some Surprise Treats?

Later that afternoon, both Bonnie and Serena were cleaning themselves from all the Dirt they got from having Fun with the Rhyhorn!

Serena: (Giggles) Now we're both a Muddy Mess...

Bonnie: But it was so Fun!

Just then, Clemont turned to see that Mairin had just gotten off of her Rhyhorn and was cheering Ash on along with Pikachu, Alain, Chespie, and Charmander!

Ash: (Grunts)

Rhyhorn: Rhy, Rhy!

Pikachu: Pika-Pika!

Alain: Come on, Ash!

Mairin: You can do it!

Clemont: Huh?

Charmander: Char! Charmander!

Chespie: Ches! Chespin!

Pikachu: Pikachu!

Clemont, Bonnie, and Dedenne all cheered as Serena watched before Ash asked his Childhood Friend how he was doing!

Clemont: You've almost got it!

Pikachu: Pika!

Chespie: Ches!

Charmander: Char!

Rhyhorn: Rhy!

Clemont: Keep going!

Alain: You can do it, Ash!

Mairin: That's the way!

Bonnie: Yay! Ride 'em, Ash!

Dedenne: Dedenne, Dedenne!

Serena: Huh?!

Ash: (Grunts) How am I... Doing?

But as Serena gave her Friend Advice, she realized she said the same thing that her Mother said before she had left on her Journey!

Serena: Close your Mouth! You'll bite your Tongue! Keep going!

Ash: (Grunts) Okay...

Serena: Be One with Rhyhorn! Huh?

Grace(F.B.): Stop talking! You'll bite your Tongue!

Serena(F.B.): Okay... (Screams)

Grace(F.B.): All right, here we go... Be One with Rhyhorn!

Finally, Ash manages to ride it and put the Brakes on Rhyhorn, as all of his Friends cheered for all of his Hard Work!

Ash: (Grunts)

Rhyhorn: Rhy!

Pikachu: Pika, Pika!

Ash: Wow! It worked!

Pikachu: Pi... Pika!

Clemont: Way to go, Ash!

Mairin: Yeah!

Bonnie: Now you're all ready to Ride in the Race!

Alain: If at first you don't succeed, try, try again!

Clemont: And that's what you did!

As Ash gently petted his Rhyhorn as it drank some Water, Serena was amazed at Ash while realizing that she maybe didn't understand Rhyhorn Racing to begin with!

Ash: Let's do the same thing tomorrow in the Race!

Pikachu: Pika, Pika!

Rhyhorn: Rhy!

Ash: (Laughs)

Rhyhorn: Rhy!

Pikachu: Pika!

Ash: You're awesome, Rhyhorn!

Pikachu: Pikachu!

Ash: (Giggles)

Serena(Thinking): Ash tries his hardest at everything he does! Maybe... Maybe I didn't really understand Rhyhorn Racing in the First Place...

Alain, however, was feeling a little bit Homesick, as little Charmander looked at its Best Friend in Worry... Chespie had the same look as Mairin, as the Young Rookie knew that she had to do something to help him... And then it struck her!

Alain: Hmm...

Charmander: Char...

Chespie: Che?

Mairin(Thinking): Huh? Hmm... I've got it!

Later that Night; Bonnie, Clemont, Ash, Charmander, and Pikachu were all Fast asleep, but Alain couldn't, remembering that Serena is lucky to have a Lovingly Mother to lead a shoulder for you to Cry on...

Alain(Thinking): Hmm... Must be nice to have a loving mother to lead a shoulder for you to Cry on...

Young Alain(F.B.): Oh Mommy, Thank you so much!

Emilie(F.B.): You're welcome! I'm glad you like it Honey, but it's your responsibility to take good care of it!

Young Alain(F.B.): I will Mommy, I promise!

Emilie(F.B.): Well, little Rhyhorn, looks like from on, you're part of the Family!

Baby Rhyhorn(F.B.): Rhy... Rhy...

Alain: Hmm...

All Five: (Snoring)

Unknown to Alain and the Others, Serena and Mairin making some very Delicious Treats for them! Fennekin and Chespie were both Curious as both their Trainers reminded them that they needed to stay Quiet!

Both: (Humming)

Fennekin: Fennekin!

Chespie: Chespin!

Serena: Shh!

Mairin: We need to stay Quiet!

The Two Pokemon nodded, as the Two Girls hoped they turned out alright, especially since Mairin was hoping that some of her Kalos's Fresh Berry Filled Surprise Pokepuffs would cheer Alain up!

Fennekin: Fennekin...

Chespie: Chespin...

Serena: I hope they turn out all right...

Mairin(Thinking): Don't worry, Alain... You'll feel a lot better after you eat some of my Fresh Kalos Berry-filled Surprise Pokepuffs!