Chapter Thirty-One: Alain and Mairin meet Serena!/Xy Opening!

Narrator: After Alain won his first Kalos Gym Badge, Mairin Challenged Viola next! And in a surprising twist of Fate, both Mairin's Chespie and Flabebe earned a new form of Mega Evolution and learned how to use Fairy Wind, winning her own Bug Badge! Which means that Ash is finally up! Will our Hero be able to prevail against Viola?

Back at the Pokemon Center, Alain found Mairin waiting for Pokemon to be healed up by Nurse Joy, as the young Girl remembered her Mother leaving to become Kalos Queen...

Mairin: Hmm...

Alain: Hmm...

Charmander: Char...

Aria(F.B.): Sweetie...

Young Mairin(F.B.): Huh?

Aria(F.B.): I'm going to become Kalos Queen, you know that!

Young Mairin(F.B.): Hmm-Hmm! 

Aria(F.B.): I know that you, Miette, and Sawyer are all going to be fantastic in your Debut! 

Young Mairin(F.B.): Mom, thanks! And the best of luck in all of your Pokemon Showcases!

Aria(F.B.): Hmm!

Mairin smiled bittersweetly as Alain joined her, he was curious about his friend's Battle from earlier...

Mairin: Hmm...

Alain: That was a Beautiful Gym Battle that you put on, especially with Flabebe's new Fairy Wind combined with its Magical Leaf!

Mairin: Huh? Thanks!

Alain: It was almost like you were doing a...

Mairin: A Pokemon Showcase Performance?

Alain: Yeah! How did you know that?

But before Mairin could answer, Nurse Joy came with Mairin's Two Pokemon all healed up!

(Pokemon Center Chimes)

Both: Huh?

Charmander: Char?

Mairin: (Gasps)

Nurse Joy: I've got wonderful news... Your Pokemon are fully healed and feeling much better!

Flabebe: Flab!

Chespie: Ches!

Nurse Joy: Huh?!

Mairin: Flabebe! Chespie! (Giggles)

Both: (Laughs)

Alain: (Chuckles)

Charmander: Char!

Alain: I see both Chespie and Flabebe are feeling much better! So... How do you know so much about Pokemon Performing anyway?

Seeing that even her Chespie was curious, Mairin explained more about herself and her Family!

Chespie: Ches?

Mairin: Well, the Master Class is a Pokemon Performace Tournament where Female Trainers Perform in, to try and become Kalos Queen! But in order to qualify, you need to Win Three Princess Keys from Three Pokemon Cases in the Rookie Class! And I would know... The current Kalos Queen happens to be my own Mother!

Shocked at that, Alain sees Mairin pull a Family Picture out from his Backpack to show to him and their Pokemon! He gazed at the Happy Family Moment that Young Mairin was having with her Siblings and her Parents!

Alain: (Gasps) Your Mother?!

Charmander: Char?!

Chespie: Ches?!