Chapter Thirty-Three: Serena sees Ash.../Countering Sleep Power!

Viola told Surskit to start skating on the Picture-Perfect Battlefield as Pikachu struggled to get up!

Viola: Another Picture-Perfect Ice Battlefield... Surskit, start Skating!

Surskit: Sur! Sur, Sur, Sur, Sur!

Pikachu: Pi, Pi, Pi, Pika!

Bonnie frowned, seeing that it was just like the last Two Battles! But Clemont reassured her that Ash paid attention so he could be ready for this one!

Bonnie: It's just like the Last Two Battles!

Dedenne: Dedenne!

Clemont: The only difference is Ash paid attention so that he could be ready for this one!

Ash made sure that Pikachu was okay as the Electric Pokemon got up! Viola declared that this Ice Battlefield was her Studio and she was the one who called the Shots, before telling Surskit to use Signal Beam!

Ash: Can you get up, Pikachu?

Pikachu: Pika, Pikachu!

Viola: This Ice Battlefield is my Studio! I'm the Photographer and I call the Shots! Surskit, Signal Beam!

Luckily, Ash revealed to his Friends that he had a Surprise way of helping Pikachu to stay Balanced!

Surskit: Sur!

Ash: Now, Pikachu!

Pikachu: Pika!

Both: Huh?!

Clemont: Wow! Ash's using Pikachu's Tail to stay on its feet!

Ash then told Pikachu to use Thunderbolt; which scored a Direct Hit before Surskit's Signal Beam could hit Pikachu, causing it to be knocked out, much to Viola's Concern!

Ash: Way to go! Now, use Thunderbolt!

Pikachu: Pika...

Surskit: Surskit!

Pikachu: Chu!

Surskit: Sur! Sur!

Viola: Surskit, no!

The Bug-Type Gym Referee saw that Surskit was unable to Battle, before declaring Ash as the Winner!

Surskit: Sur... Skit! Sur...

Gym Bug-Type Referee: Surskit is unable to Battle, Pikachu wins!

Ash, Pikachu, and the others all Celebrated, knowing that Ash was doing great so far!

Pikachu: Pi... Pi...

Ash: We did it!

Pikachu: Pikachu!

Bonnie: Yay!

Dedenne: Ded!

Alexa: Who knew Pikachu would plant its Tail to stay Balanced?

Clemont: Ash might just Win this!

Helioptile: Heli!

Viola returned Surskit to its Pokeball as Ash asked Pikachu to take a break, he had a feeling that he was gonna need him a little bit later!

Viola: Surskit, that was excellent... Now get a good rest!

Ash: Pikachu, return!

Pikachu: Pika, Pikachu!

Ash: Buddy, I might need you a little bit later, so take a good rest!

Pikachu nodded, as Ash called out his Fletchling next!