Chapter Sixty-Six: A new Journey!/New Promises are made for the Future!

Later that afternoon; Meyer couldn't believe what he had just heard, even though it did explain why his own Son hadn't come by the House for a while!

Meyer: What?! Your Robot kicked you out of your own Gym?! Hmm...

Both Bonnie and Alain told Meyer to wait until he heard the end of the Story! Clemont explained that was before but everything was okay now for Clembot to be the Gym Leader

Bonnie: Daddy!

Alain: Wait until you hear the end of the Story!

Clemont: That's how it was before, but everything's all right! It's okay to leave it to Clembot to be the Gym Leader!

Meyer hoped that Clemont was right, before asking if this meant that his Son would be coming by the House more often!

Meyer: Well, I sure hope that you're right... So does that mean you'll be coming by the House more often now?

Clemont tries to explain to his Father what the problem is, before Both Bonnie and Alain tell him to just tell Meyer already!

Meyer's Ampharos: Amph, Amph!

Clemont: Visit? Well, you see the thing is...

Meyer: Is there some sort of problem?

Clemont: Kind of...

Alain: Just tell him, Clemont!

Bonnie: Now!

Clemont nodded as he clutched his fists tightly which Meyer took notice of before Clemont explained that he was going on a Journey! Since he first met Ash, Alain, and Mairin, he's been gaining more and more Courage the more he travels around with them, which got Meyer's attention more!

Clemont: Uh-huh! Here's the thing... I'm... Going on a Journey!

Meyer: Hmm... Huh?

Clemont: Since I first met Ash, Alain, and Mairin, I've been gaining more and more Courage the longer I travel around with them!

Meyer: Courage, huh?

Clemont nodded as his Friends all listened with Amazement; he'd always been afraid to find the Courage to try out new things! But now after meeting all of them, especially Mairin, he's been feeling completely different! Memories with Ash and the others flashed through his eyes; Fun, Sad, Happy, and Scared... Even if it's only just until his Friends all get to the Kalos League, it's really important that he travels with them there!

Clemont: That's right... I've been afraid to find the Courage to try out new things! But now after meeting him, Alain, and especially Mairin, I'm feeling completely different!

Ash: Wow, Clemont...

Mairin and Alain: Huh? Hmm...

Clemont: I've only been feeling this way for a short time, but I get it! I've experienced so much, so quickly! I've had Fun, I've been Sad... I've been Happy, and Scared... That may not sound like such a big deal, but I've really started getting in touch with myself, and that's really, really important to me... Even if it's only til Ash, Alain, and even Mairin all get to the Kalos League... It's really important that I travel with them there!

Bonnie revealed that she wanted to go with her Brother and her new Friends too, with Dedenne agreeing with her!

Bonnie: Daddy, I wanna go with Ash, Mairin, Alain, and Clemont, too!

Dedenne: Ded, Dedenne!

Although Meyer seemed just a bit unsure, Serena, Ash, and Mairin all promised that they would watch over Bonnie and Alain both while Clembot gave his word that he would take Care of the Gym and help out with the House as well!