A/N: End of Part 1.

Hey Y'all

Hope y'all enjoyed this first part of the story. Doing the math I think I'll continue posting the next part from the 18th of November, I'm still gonna take a quick break for exams but I'll be back then. They'll also be weekly uploads as per usual, lasting us till August/September 2024 for part 2, activity has really picked up — you know who you are — and I thought it would be too cruel to hold you till next year. A month break is enough.

I'll define when to start releasing part 3 later on, but Part 2 is set for 18th of November premier, with its first chapter: "Unravelings", yes this is foreboding. Enjoy stewing on this for a bit.

Seriously tho I'm happy you all are enjoying it, and I'll start posting a few other stories I have written already, the main ones in the running are:

- Classic field trip but with a mischievous twist.

- Tony Stark Therapy fic (and my personal favourite)

- Heir to Stark Industries gets kidnapped and his dad has a histrionic conniption.

Do comment if you're interested in some and if you'd like me to interact more too or any thoughts you have, nice or cruel.

Don't worry, I'll post an update here with the link to Part 2 when it comes out, so just keep updates ready here and you'll know when it goes live. That update will also probably be the last one to this story until Part 3 comes out. Lastly I'll also be posting a full length collection with all 132 chapters eventually, just to have it all in one, and I'll link that once I get to it (and probably around part 3 or the epilogue).

Happy Halloween everyone, see y'all on the 18th.