King Miraz and Really Really Quick Farewells

[A/N: I imagined the Telmarines and Narnians scattered in a circle, so that's why they are surrounded. By the way, Julie is leaving Narnia in this chapter, while in the next chapter she comes back. I just wanted it to be fast so I can continue it in VODT. I already wrote up to chapter 13-14 but I want to atleast know if people actually read this.]

-Long Live-

-King Miraz and Really Really Quick Farewells-

Peter was struggling at his feet, batttling King Miraz, the uncle of Prince Caspian the tenth. The other perverted middle-aged Telmarines were elbowing Julie in places she almost never touched, except when showering.

She gripped Edmund's forearm and glared at the surrounding people. He looked at her weirdly before Julie knee'd one man in the groin as he doubled over in pain.

He noticed what the old Telmarines were doing before grinning in spite of Julie.

She smiled back before getting a hold of his hair and pulling it back savagely.

Pity the boy!

"And that's what you get when you mess with the girl who lost her hair," grinned Julie "Isn't that right, Caspian?

"Er--" Julie shot a knowing smile at Caspian "Yes, it is."

Peter injured his wrist before they called for a time-out. His shield had received a strong blow affecting it. Julie immediately ran and hugged him in a brotherly way, even though she insists that it was feminine in her standards.

"Oh for Peter's sake!" said Julie "Hurry!"

They wrapped a tight scrap of cloth on his wrist before he endangered his life once more. The Narnian's and Telmarine's cheered with all their might, but the knoledgeable ones knew that Peter and Miraz's focus were solely on each other.

Then in slow motion, a red familiar bow was threatening to capture Miraz's back, which did, eventually. The Telmarine's thought the Narnians cheated, though it was actually done by their own men.

Before Julie could reach her weapon, an arm was wrapped around her waist and the other around her shoulder, with his hands glistening because of the sword he was carrying.

"You would be great," said the Telmarine, as he dared not to lower his sword. Julie shuddered at the thought if he came to finish his sentence.

The man held Julie's wrist and lowered his sword a bit and slowly, with Julie awaiting the agonizing pain, slashed through it, releasing the flowing blood of a naive girl.

Julie winced and bit her tounge as her eyes watched the red blood dripping in her shoes.

He has a strongly filthy mind, does he not?

"Ah... A newbie," he said "Can't take simple injuries can you. I wonder if you could still walk after --."

The man released his hold as he fell down, His sword embraced the dusty ground with blood that gushed from the wrist. Julie was in a short lived trance as she looked at her saviour.

It was Edmund. She gave him a grateful smile as she tore a piece of cloth from the sleeves of the shirt that she borrowed form Caspian. She quickly tried to wrap it around her wrist as she tried to stay in the corners. Almost losing her hand, interrupting her not-so-innocent mind from it's sparkly rainbow-ish old thoughts, almost dying none-the-less, it was an enticing part of her adventures.

"Thanks!" she tried to bellow in all the fuss.

"It's all right!" shouted back Edmund, confirming her thoughts that he had heard her.

******

The Telmarnies and Pevensies alike were starting to line up in the archway, intended for them to go through and Lucy raised an eyebrow at Julie who was staying back.

She honestly wanted to speak to Aslan about her physical appearance.

Simply explaining a situation on how she got a scar on one wrist and short hair on a simple daylight morning would be take a handful of words to use.

It's not gonna be easy saying "Err, Hey mum! I accidentally used a scissor to cut my hair and wrist, please don't think I have problems."

One last hugs from the Pevensies were attained as a longer hug lingered on Susan, a kiss on the cheek for Lucy, the same old brotherly embrace for Peter and a shorter than normal handshake for Edmund before she bolted away.

Edmund saw a glistening piece of metal fall from Julie's neck as it touched the rich green ground of Narnia. He silently grabbed it, but Peter scolded him and uprightly started to lead into the archway, but not before he actually kept it in his pocket, knowing it would not be safe left alone in Narnia, considering they would (or would Julie join them in their next trip?) be gone for another handful of years. It would be much safer in his hands rather than leave it deserted. Though he would want to give it to Julie straight away, they were already shuffling their footings.

"How do I explain this, Aslan?" said Julie, pointing to her hair and wrist.

"You can practise your mind. Think of it as an exercise."

"How about the voice?"

You're rejecting me? Oh my! I could say that stabbed me right in the back...

'You have feelings?'

"It is for your own rational purposes. Think of it as a mere companion as you 'suffered' from your forgivable foolishness."

"Foolishness? That's nice..."

"Go on." replied Aslan, directing his paw to the archway.

"Farewell, Aslan. I will... miss you, somehow." said Julie, waving at Aslan, dreading her dear ol'e mothers rant.