Second Tellings

Drinian eventually got one of the men to lead them to the island's supposed Lord. Gumpas, the lord of The Lone Islands, is not in the least bit pleasant when they confronted him face to face.

Eventually, Julie opened her mouth only to release the most absurd curses she could think of. But none of what she said matched the mouth of those facing her. It turned into a full on cussing match in formalized manner, until Julie grinned innocently. Though 'innocent' haven't quite matched what she was wearing.

They flipped the desk and held a sword the Gumpas' neck until he confessed with the slaveries. Then Caspian named Lord Bern as the governer of The Lone Islands, replacing the cruel Gumpas.

Julie ran to the ship, immediately running to the room to change out of the embarrassingly stupid stripper clothes she wore. The others saw a glimpse of her and undeniably laughed at her appearance.

Immediately changing from her hideously provoking clothes, she slipped into a deep slumber. She heard someone trying to tip-toe into the cabin. Eventually, the floorboards creeked and screeched. Though the steps were very fragile and soft, it did not stop one inch of fear running through Julie's head.

Softly, it opened the door and forced herself in. It was a doll barely taller than the glinting doorknob itself. It's blonde hair reached beyond its shoulder, the black shoes she wore were saggy and filthy and the light blue button meant to represent its eyes were staring dead in the eye at Julies dark brown ones.

It inched itself to go nearer and nearer to Julie. The way it walked would have been fascinating and entertaining if it wasn't a doll. It looked it wasn't even moving an inch as her feet shuffled together, but blink for a second more then it would move four normal steps.

Julie tested what would happen if she blinked surreptitiously for six times. And so she did, and the doll is now right in front of her. The sewed lips moved. Creepily, the sides of the black yarn yanked upward and it revealed a snow white yarn.

Julie grinned back and touched its magnificent shining blonde hair. She patted the head and stroked the hair lovingly. Julie always hated her ordinary black hair. It was nothing special, most of the days it was unruly and greasy but sometimes if she's lucky, it would be straight out clean and manageable. She lusted to have blonde hair and blue eyes, but that would never happen. She never knew why, but her mother had brown hair and her father had ashen blonde hair.

The dolls eyes for a button glinted a hint of mischievousness. She cradled beside Julie on the bed and lifted her hadns to put in the pocket of her silky peach dress. Quite unexpectedly, it withdrew back that little hand and hid it under her legs.

Julie tried to lift it but the doll glared at her. It picked itself up and shuffled her feet behind the back of the confused girl. It lifted its tiny hands and a tiny object shimmered in the slight light from the cabin door. That object came in contact with the backbone adn spine of Julie. A blood curdling scream and a bloody butchers knife was then withdrew from the half-dead girl.

A blue wave crept upon the closed eyelids of Julie. She saw it for a breif moment before her senses awoke from its hideous slumber. A real blood curdling scream, much like the one from her dream, met the eerie Dawn Treader.

Someone broke open the door and brought a wet towel to the face of the shaken Julie. She layed there, lost in thought, staring dead in the ceiling, before the one who wiped her perspiring face placed his hands between her head and looked at her straight in the eye before asking "What happened here?"

For Julie, it seemed hours and hours before he asked and while he wiped, he took a great precious time form the world. But in reality, he precautiously wiped her face very quickly that he might have left scratches there and he talked as soon as possible that he had actually scratched her left cheek.