Trumpkin

-Long Live-

-Trumpkin-

Susan had shot an arrow near the man with the armored suit holding a miniature human. Though others say it is a dwarf, Julie insists it be called a miniature human.

The dwarf disappeared in the vast, blue sea only to be rescued by Peter and Susan. He had asked them if they had any intentions on asking him for breakfast.

"Unless you want something other than apples," said Julie "then we don't have any."

Luckily, the dwarf, Trumpkin, was experienced in catching fishes. Their mouths watered as the fish was being cooked. Sadly, burnt hands were the results of eating the fish with no utensils.

After their savoured food, Trumpkin told them the story of Prince Caspian the Tenth and the horn Susan was missing. Julie was obviously new to the Narnian world but had decided not to ask about anything.

She was enjoying the stories and the amazing creatures Trumpkin had told and described. It wasn't like everyday she has dreamed about something as fascinating as this. Or so she thinks she have dreamed.

"Thy majesties were sent here to help us," explained Trumpkin

"Them? What about me?" asked Julie

Trumpkin shrugged, making Julie raise her eyebrows.

"Why is she called with us?" asked Edmund

"I know nothing about her or the horn, maybe we should ask the professor if we even make it."

Julie nodded after they suggested to rest before going on their journey. No armor or weapon was found to be worn by Julie as she hesitated and nodded again.

Feeling a little unwanted, she paced on the 'court yard' waiting for the others to wake up and get a move on. Susan was the first to wake up and interrogate her on why she wasn't resting.

"I'm not very tired," said Julie "Say Su, where were you before we were here?"

"We were in the platform waiting for the train,"

"Why?"

"We were going to the boarding school."

"Boarding school? ... Helga's goblet! I was supposed to be dropped off by my cousin,"

"How did you forget about that?" asked Susan with a chuckle

"Maybe because I woke up late and she still wasn't there. I don't or will I ever remember how I forgot the day."

"Which boarding school were you supposed to go to?"

Before Julie could answer, Peter had called them and suggested they start moving along. Sighing, she quickly tugged on Susan's arm and wrenched her away to follow Peter.

-------------------------

"I saw Aslan. I'm not lying, you believe me right?" Lucy begged others to follow her.

"We believe you, Lu. But we can't take any chances." replied Peter

"What path would we take? Up or down?" asked the Dwarf

At the exact moment, Julie saw a golden mane gleaming in the sunlight at the elevated platform.

"I believe in Lucy, I say up." said Julie, still staring at the spot where she saw the mane.

In the end, the majority won and they maneuvered to the other path which resulted in Lucy sulking and crying in the back with Julie revealing that she too saw Aslan to try in comforting her. Or in her case: Aslan's golden mane.