Crappiest Thing Ever Written

She slept for two continuous days without bothering to talk to anyone but the various talking beasts. The latter was annoying with their cackle of laughter, according to her, but one time of the day seemed to interest her as she faced the sun.

"What's that island?" asked Julie, pointing nearby, as she supported her face with her elbow by putting it in the rails.

"That, my lady, is the Lone Islands. It is of Narnian territory, but no one has visited it recently," replied Caspian.

"Are we taking a stop there?" she said, grinning.

"Yes, we are,"

"I'm finally getting of this wretched ship!" Caspian glared at her, as she cheered "Not that way! I am simply not fond of the sea." she countered.

After twenty or so minutes, they stopped at the nearby harbor. They slowly stalked off of the ship and ventured to the beach. They have not seen anyone, though in a moment more, somewhere deep inside the welcoming trees, some men were sitting at the ground.

The three men stood up, released their weapons and attacked Eustace, Lucy, Edmund, Caspian, Julie and Reepicheep. They tied all of them in one rope, confiscated their weapons and ushered them to walk without questions.

"Bring this girl to the other market," said one of them, while cutting Julie's part of the rope and winking at the one he gave the instructions to. The other grinned and pulled Julie off the others path.

"Where are you taking her?!" asked Caspian, who was in the least bit calm.

"Where are you taking me? You filthy scum excuse of a person!" she screamed, throwing a fit and trying to bite his hand.

"Stop it!" he slapped her as she glared and, eventually, followed him quietly.

They came to a stop in a rundown hut with other women, younger and older alike. Their skin were excessively exposed and uncovered. Julie grimaced and pretended to gag as she looked at the man in disbelief.

"Dress this wh-re!" he said throwing her inside.

"Who are you to say I'm a wh-re? You, sir, are a manwh-re and a dou--" She was silenced by a woman's hand who shook her head, trying to stop her billowing words. She glared at her and the other women, while they gave her sympathetic glances.

"Are you all doing this voluntarily?" she asked, while the others tried to strip her down.

"We were forced. They would kill all our families," the other girl, younger than Julie herself said, as she successfully pulled off Julie's vest. She immediately covered her bare chest.

Eventually, the remains of her clothes was piled in a heap at the corner of the sory excuse of a hut.

"Why don't you fight back?" asked Julie, who was now stripped head-to-toe.

"We simply cannot. We are no match for them."

They forced Julie to wear a red sleeveless undershirt that covered her breast, following the ribcage, but did not reach her stomach. To top it off, her skirt, a much darker shade of scarlet, was too skimpy. It had layers and layers of cloth that goes on a lighter and lighter shade of red as it tried to reach the top of her knees.

Overall; she was dressed like a proud sl-t. She looked, in modern days, a brunnette, slightly uglier, overdone barbie. But compared to ladies there, she wore more appropriate clothes.

A man, named Gusto, ushered them out to a raised platform and forced them one by one to stand and show off their over-exposed skin. They were then bought by men who can't simply find the love of their life.

She caught the gaze of Lucy and blushed the color of her clothes. The breeze caused chills to hit her skin. She shivered. Apparently, she didn't notice the older women were already bought off. The younger ones were behind her, dreading the worst. She was pushed to go to the middle.

Slowly, she saw a glint on the side of the pantaloon of the man who pushed her. He was only five steps away from her and what looked like a sword was obviously unguarded. She sighed, then held her breath.

She gave a dazzling smile to the crowd, raised her arms and gave out another large breath. She started swaying her hips and took complicated steps and twirls closer and closer to the man. She imitated a lap dance to that man who was standing. She pressed her body to the back of the man and held a hand to his shoulder, swaying her hips more (to which the perverted crowds cheered) then quite swiftly, got a hold of his sword and pressed the blade to his vulnerable neck.

She glared at everyone around her and went down to the platform and held the stolen sword to one boy, who seemed only two years older, and ordered everyone to stay back.

She ran to Lucy and the others while still holding the poor wailing boy. The two men who were guarding them quickly held out their sword and pointed it at her.

"Father!" the boy pleaded, staring dead in the eyes of one man who bothered to lower his sword.

"Release him! Please!" he said. Julie smirked and held the boy closer.

"Your son, aye?" She tugged at his hair and looked at his face. She gasped. His features were simply outstanding. Green eyes that reflected on her face, and blonde hair that shined at the sun. He was the most beautiful person Julie ever met in bad circumstances- which are quite a lot.

Edmund rolled his eyes and grunted at her to release them.

"Whatever you please, sire," she sardonically rolled her eyes.

The father of the man that Julie held hostage forced the other to drop his sword, to which he unlikely did. She had them cut the rope and release her company, in exchange for his son.

Before the six of them fled, the blonde boy took Julie's hand and kissed it to which Edmund and Eustace feigned gagging while Lucy giggled, earning a familiar glare from Julie.

"My name is Julian," he said, as Julie gave a loud shrill laughter followed by the others.

"My name is Julie," she said, imitating what he did with her hand. He looked down, as he thought she was making fun of him. Though it was true she was making fun of him, she only meant it half of what she did. All of them continued chuckling, laughing and giggling. The only one who composed himself was Reepicheep, as chivalrous as ever.

"Nay, really, my name is Julie," she grinned, looking at his eyes. It was truly a marvelous sight to see in Julie's point of view. She always liked people with green eyes because it reminded her of emerald. And she wanted to get rich, what other fast way rather than to sell jewelry?

She yearned her eyes to be green rather than the lifeless dark brown she possesses. It was disturbingly too common and likely. It almost imitated black in some cases.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote, Promote, do something? Anything! Alright, I am aware this is one of the crappiest things ever writte.. But I just wanted to sleep after I wrote this. Like two weeks ago.