The Passion Added in Adjectives and Whole Spaces

Please be noted I sometimes follow the movies and books out of my memory. So I may skip a lot and not notice it.

"...Mister Baggins? Yes, yes, a tea and a seed-cake would be nice," muttered Julie "I never had the pleasure of tasting a seed-cake,"

"What is she talking about?" asked Edmund.

"You obviously have not read The Hobbit," replied Eustace, rolling his eyes "I think she's dreaming of Bilbo,"

"Who?"

"MISTER BAGGINS!" yelled Julie, opening her eyes.

Eustace, Reepicheep, Lucy, Caspian, Edmund, Rhince and Drinian was on the bed rounding up on Julie. She squinted her eyes until it rested upon Caspian and Rhince.

"You barbaric men! You have not listened to any of my pleas to bring me down and now you!" she pointed at Caspian "have been too trustworthy of your" she scoffed at Rhince "men, you could have talked earnestly, but no! You order that men of yours to get hold of my foot rather than to speak to me face to face!"

"And now, all of you have disrupted my wonderful dream!" she ranted.

"Yes, obviously, Mr. Baggins is serving you tea, wasn't he?" said Eustace, while Julie, unexplainably, smiled at him.

"You have read Tolkien?" she said.

"Yes, of course," Rhince was trying to tip-toe out of the situation until he felt an intense gaze on his back. Julie snorted and muttered "Coward."

The awkwardness increased until Reepicheep cleared his throat.

"Yes?" asked Julie, staring down at the chivalrous mouse.

"You might like to hear that I have not roared in laughter at your previouis situation," he said, holding the circlet of his red feather.

She beamed at him and pursed her lips tightly. Her worn face with spots of acne has turned green again.

"Get the bucket!" yelled Edmund.

Quickly, her face was buried in the bucket set before her. The others walked away from the room she was staying at and left her the privacy she yearned for.

After she finished, someone kicked and barged in the door. He swiftly placed the tray on the table and was about to leave when Julie's voice stopped him.

"Umm... Edmund?"

"What?" he said, taking a glance at her, holding the knob of the door. Julie started walking towards him. She gently touched his cheek and laid her hands on it. She noticed that it was an even brighter shade of red.

"I apologize. Though it is not full of sincereness, I assure you that I mean my apologies quarter half of the time," she said.

Slowly, she stood on her toes and leaned in.

Carefully, she plucked her lips in his cheek.

Incredulously, she let it linger longer than she herself was comfortable with.

Enthusiastically, she let go, looked at him and crept her arms on his waist.

Awkwardly, he patted her back, but once she did not stop, he eventually lifted his arms, placed them on her neck and closed the space between them.

She broke the hug and stared at him as if he was the queerest person in, err-- Narnia!

"My friend, Emily, told me that when his father beats her and a part of it throbs and reddens, her mother's kisses makes it better." said Julie, shuffling her feet to the bed and picking up the untensils to eat.

He stared at her, shocked. Edmund touched his cheek and opened the door to finish the puzzle forming in his mind.