The End

The sword hilt was near her chest. Julie tried to evade it, but it was too late. Too late. It was already there. 

The pain literally stabbed her chest. She spluttered and reflexively held out a hand to touch the sword. Blood was coming out of her chest and her mouth. 

She wished it would go faster... The pain was too much... 

"Mum, dad?" 

"Y-yes, honey?" her mum said, tears threatening her eyes. 

"Mum?" the younger Julie asked. "Where's dad?" 

"O-oh, I- I dunno honey," her mother hiccuped. 

Every memory she still had flashed right before her mind. Just a little more... 

The pain will go away soon... 

And the pain did go away. She never felt anything after that, for she was gone.

Every bit of pain from her was relieved. She vanished in a war, which, for her, was a heroic deed.

She never did know what happened after that.

_____________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry guys. I was really getting nervous as to how terrible this story got, and I didn't want to disappoint everyone a bunch of months ago. This wasn't written recently, and this really is the end.

But if you guys want, I'm going to re-write this. Or just write another Narnia fanfic. Just tell me somehow. Or you can vote on it. ;)

If you guys still appreciate my writing of this story, thank you. This was started when I was in Grade Five, and now, I'm approaching my first year of High School. I feel terrible as to how I start things and not finish it.

I would love your responses, thank you for standing by.