Don't test me

"Maya, hon-" Edward was instantly cut off by Maya. "Don't, just don't say a word, it's my turn to speak." Edward could see the anger in Maya's eyes, and if he was being honest he was scared.

Maya walked to her father's desk and sat down, never breaking eye contact.

Maya took a deep breath and finally said. "I have always obeyed you father, done what you said, alway trying to be the best to please you,"

Maya sighed as she ran her left hand down her face and continued to say. "But all that should have stoped the moment you told me that Wendy and my daughter were nothing."

Maya got up feeling her anger return, and she began to yell. "YOU TOOK ME AWAY FROM THE BEST THING THAT HAVE EVER HAPPENED TO ME." Edward stood up, and slapped Maya on her left cheek with his right hand causing Maya to stumble backwards.

Edward walked to her and grabbed her by the hair with his left hand as she held a sharp knife to her throat with his right hand. "How dare you speak to me, you ungrateful little bitch."

Edward held on to his image of having all the control, but he knew how strong Maya really was, and in all honesty, he was scared out of his mind.

It was only when Maya looked into his eyes was when Edward realized something changed inside of Maya. Maya chuckled darkly, as her eyes shined brighter than ever before.

"You really think that this scares me." Maya said she grabbed the knife by the sharp end with her left hand, and even though the knife made a clean and deep cut, Maya didn't even flinch.

Maya took the knife from her father as she threw it somewhere. Maya grabbed her father by the throat with her right hand and threw him across the room."I'm not scared of you or anything, you father have l taught me pain in the worst way possible."

Maya began to punch him, and Edward bleed he managed to punch her but that didn't stop Maya as she kept punching him. "The day you killed my mother in front of me, was the day I should have ended you."

Edward managed to kick Maya off of him, and it was his turn to punch Maya, but his victory didn't last long, as Maya quickly took back control of the fight. She kicked him so hard that flew into his desk breaking it in the process. Maya stood up and walked to him.

"Maya, I ordered you t stand down." Edward coughed choking on his blood. Maya just chuckled darkly as she grabbed her father by the throat and smashed him into the wall causing a crack in the process.

"You have always done as you plead with me, and always wanted me under your control, and you really think I don't know why. You have always been afraid of my power, that's why you killed my mother at her weakest point."

Maya leaning in to whisper in Edward's ear. "But all that ends now. And trust me father you come after my family, I will tear you apart." Maya dropped him and began to walk away, but when she got to the door.

"This isn't over Maya." Edward said, still coughing. Maya smile as she said.

"Don't test me father, because you will regret it." And with that she walked away with a huge smile on her face. But she knew deep down a war had just began.

But would she be strong enough to win it? Could she really finish what she had started?