2 Kaden

Soft sensual music oozes through the speakers telling me things are starting to pick up. It's almost at capacity and it's only ten pm.

I look around the dark strip club to see several girls dancing on round tables while the one on stage twirls around the pole.

The place is packed with not just men but several women taking me by surprise. I keep my post by the vip rooms making sure no creeps try to sneak past and the girls are safe.

Blue red and purple strobe lights flash around as I try to find Arlo Peña. I know his real name is Arlo Ramirez and he isn't simply a businessman. I'm a bouncer at his most elite strip club working only three days a week hoping to get closer.

He has five clubs just around Long Beach but the one on the water is not for the public. Only the rich of the rich can afford to step in here.

My phone pings with another threatening message from my step father.

Dickwad: any fucking progress?

I think of how to answer without sounding like a disrespectful little shit. He's a low level drug runner whose boss hired him to get dirt on the Ramirez family.

Arlo "Peña" poses as a business man here in East ocean blvd right on the water. He's dubbed the most successful entrepreneur but I know he's in the Ramirez family mafia.

My step-father will kill my druggie mother, twin sister and exfiancé if I don't get him the information he needs.

I keep trying to get my stubborn twin to move in with our father but the anger we have for him makes it impossible.

A familiar figure walking in catches my attention and my curiosity is peaked. Standing five two at most, wearing an oversized hoodie hiding her thin but curvy body, my sister's roommate walks in.

Her legs are barely covered with the red fishnets that showcases her inked flesh and thigh high black leather boots.

When my eyes travel back up, her long brown hair is curtaining her face as she keeps her gaze straight ahead. Why is my sister's new roommate in a high end strip club?

I should be paying attention to the back rooms but I can't take my gaze off of her as I see Arlo emerge from behind the bar.

His brown curly hair is covering his eyes, hes in an Armani suit tailored to perfection. The man screams Dark and dangerous.

I see a twinkle in his eye I don't usually see in him when he interacts with any other female.

He smiles down at her pulling her into his arms kissing the top of her head as he waves all his men around.

When her back is to me my eyes drop to her round plump ass that's only covered by the black sweater. I wonder how long it would take to get in her pants? Kelsea barely lasted a night.

I watch as they all shake her hand and the anger in Arlo's face tells me threats are being made.

I need to get my sister out of that apartment. If this girl is mixed up with Arlo, my sister is in more danger.

Arlo looks up, eyes meeting mine when he and Cassie start walking over. They push through the crowd and when her eyes finally land on mine they widen.

She grabs arlos hand whispering as his body tense but he doesn't skip a step. When they get to me I release the breath I didn't know I was holding.

How the fuck does she fit in toam I going to get out of any of this alive is beyond me! If Arlo finds out I'm working for my step father or his bosses I'm dead. If I don't do this my mom, sister and fiancé Genie will die.