12 Kaden

Two hours earlier

Exhausted from lack of sleep this past week I stare up at the bright lights of arlos club. Thinking back to last week I feel my anger and anxiety pick up.

Waking up after having the best sleep in eight years to an empty bed left me not only angry but confused.

I prepare myself to walk in the club ready to accept whatever comes my way. I am fully ready to beg Arlo to be put back on cassie and I need to come clean about Derek.

His messages prove that Cassie's being watched. He's threatening about my closeness to her and knows things only someone watching her would.

Pushing the door open I'm glad to see it's not busy. Letting my eyes scan the bar my heart leaps in my chest. However my joy I short lived when I see her plump round ass out with a flimsy string that's lost in her crack.

I make my way towards her when I see Sal from the side of my eye. He's wearing a black jeans with a black shirt and his hair is unruly.

Why the fuck is she here with him around? My arm is grabbed as I watch Sal place his slimy hands on her hips. Anger and rage course through my body, I need to get her.

I fight against the strong grip ready to break his arms but when she smiles up at him placing her hand on her shoulder I become confused.

Is she with him now? Is that why she hasn't been around?

"Fuck for a newbie you're fucking strong." Arlo struggles from behind me. "My office now!" He orders.

"You're going to let him touch her? you're going to leave Roxy alone with him?"

"For fuck sake Kaden Ca—She'll be okay. Let's go before you ruin everything again." He huffs still fighting against me. She's so lost handing him his drink acting as if he didn't slap the shit out of her a few weeks ago.

"Arlo-!"

"I'll explain everything please just come to my fucking office before you ruin all of our progress." He growls.

Reluctantly I follow him to a hidden door by the vip room. Following him up a flight of stairs he unlocks a steel door allowing me in.

I've never been in his office but when I get inside it doesn't surprise me. He has a glass window overlooking the club, a black oak desk with a desktop right in front of it.

On the opposite wall is a black leather couch which is apparently a pullout bed. The bed has white sheets and a red quilt laid on it.

I walk over to the window where I scan the bar looking for Her blue bob. "Someone got kicked out of their own place?" I tease but it comes out monotone.

"I'm being followed and I don't want to lead whoever it is to Cass." He confesses walking over to his desk.

He opens the drawer pulling a bottle of maker's out with two glasses, he pours a shot in each cup.

Holding out one of the shots to me I gladly accept knowing I'll need the liquid courage to speak my next words.

Clinking our glasses in salute I tilt my head back allowing the amber liquid to burn its way back so good.

Taking a deep breath I look up at Arlo ready to spill my guts when he speaks up.

"You're gonna find out eventually but Roxy is Cassie." He starts. Looking down I try to hold back my chuckle. "Something amusing?" He snaps.

"No. No. It's just funny that either of you would think I wouldn't connect the dots. Now why are you allowing her around Sal? You know any girl that dances for him disappears." I bite out angrily.