4 Kaden

Sneaking into the apartment I use the flashlight on my phone navigating my way around.

I am preparing for another shitty night with my balls a deep shade of purple at this point. Kelsea didn't even scratch the surface so I pretended to bust a nut then left again.

I couldn't fake it any longer and the pure image of Cassie naked beneath wasn't enough. I need to feel her wrapped around me milking me dry.

One week! One fucking week trapped following that damn girl to her classes and wherever she wanted, now im so wound tight I think I may explode.

The little fucking minx penetrated the large barrier I try to keep between my dick and my brain consuming my mind.

Between the short shorts and mini dresses she's been parading around in it's almost like she's trying to tempt me.

Then there were those moments late in the night when she woke up screaming where she allowed me to comfort her.

It's the moments I really see her, free of makeup, free of her shield, her guard down. She isn't the raging bitch ready to stab anyone at a whim; she's the girl who's just as fucked up as the rest of us.

My cock begins to stir with images of her. "Oh yea, of course I'd get hard now!" I grumble beneath my breath. Where the fuck were you ten minutes ago when Kelsea had you in her mouth?

Damn Cass and her high fucking horse. If it weren't for her and her family I'd be with my Jeanie. Who knew a secret daughter would be my golden ticket.

Opening the front door I hear screams sending me into alert as I rush to the source without a weapon.

Preparing for the worst, I shove Cassie's door open turning on the light. I ready myself  to fight whatever threat is attacking.

When I get next to her I see her eyes screwed shut as she thrashes under the sheets. Tears stream down her eyes as her screams die down to soft whimpers.

"Get down Sofia." She cries. "Get her down please someone get her down." She shoots up drenched in sweat.

Her chest is heaving, her body begins to tremble and low sobs escape. I get next to her wrapping one arm around her, hooking my finger under her chin forcing her to meet my eye with the other.

"It was a nightmare, you're safe." I whispered petting her hair. Her distress tugs at my heart and the urge to comfort her is overwhelming.

Her hair is wild, face so innocent lost like a child. Her cami clings to her body revealing hardened nubs beneath the flimsy fabric 'hello nurse'.

She stays pressed against me, her body trembling as she sobs into my chest. I slip my hand up her shirt and slowly brush my fingertips against her bare flesh like my mom used to do to me. When she actually gave a fuck.

Tingles creep up my arm, heat spreads across my body, heart pounding in my ribs.

I hold back my groan when I feel her shivering beneath my touch. The intimate position of her on my lap with my arms around her causes my dick to twitch painfully beneath my sweats. Fucking hell you're killing me here.

When she begins to focus, her eyes blaze green like the leaves on a pine tree. "Who's Sofia?" I finally ask in curiosity. It's the same cry every night she cries for Sofie.

"Get out! Get the fuck out of my room! Why are you always here? Do you enjoy seeing me like this? Does it get you off?" She huffs.

'Yes!' "No!"

"Get. The. Fuck. Out!" She grits out, climbing out of the bed switching from the sweet innocent girl to the raging bitch. Hmm I was hoping to have at least two hours again.