17 KADEN

Two fucking weeks have passed with me locked in my room. Two weeks of standing at my window watching as the fucking brat test my patients.

Each day she would bring a different guard, a different soldier. Letting them put their slimy hands on her before closing the curtains.

Today I've finally decided to come to the kitchen but not by choice. My father texted me and kat he wanted to see us before leaving the property.

Him and Mel are here to check on Cassie's wounds. She popped three stitches last week but she's healing nicely aside from some new gnarly scars.

Shaking my head out before I smash everything in this kitchen I'm glad when Kat walks in. I swivel in the stool I'm in, smiling up at her.

"Any idea what this may be about?" I ask with a raised brow.

"It's July, what do you think it's about?
Just as the words leave her mouth Jose and a few others walk in with a keg, beers, liquor bottles, and several boxes. Fireworks.

"We have like three weeks." I snap, getting annoyed. Why are they trying to party when we're supposed to keep a low profile.

Looking back at my sister I notice she's in a sundress with a bikini string peeking out. "Seriously? You plan on drinking knowing we're in danger?"

"Chill out buzz kill it's the fourth, What do you expect? They think he has us held up in a warehouse two hours away so we can have one night." She argues.

"Kaden, Kat." Dad's deep voice calls from the opposite entrance. Turning to look at him my breath hitches and I bottle up the growl that threatens to escape.

Cassie strolls into the kitchen, wearing a black sheer robe that comes just above her thighs. Beneath it she's wearing a black bikini top covering nipples but exposing all of her under boob.

When she turns to face my dad and Mel I see the thin fabric of her bottoms. They're  disappearing between her firm round globes.

Her inked flesh on full display giving everyone a free view of a gallery that should be worshiped in private. The black swirls of henna designed framing two large sunflowers taking over her entire back.

The swirls extend past the round globes of her ass and down her thighs. The black ink earned more attention to the bubbled swells of her fat ass. Fuck!

My cock twitches in my shorts but looking around I think of her having that effect on the others.

I grab her arm pulling her back annoyed at the smug look on my fathers face. Cass tries to pull away but I refuse to budge. Finally she caves staying in place before speaking to my father.

"Thank you so much for everything, please don't hesitate to join us. My brother purchased a bunch of fireworks and there will be plenty of food and  drinks."  She offers. My dad tells her he'll take her up on the offer before turning to me.

Looking up at him I see we get our giant size from him only beating him by four inches. Not liking things from this angle I stand towering everyone in the room. Better.

"Your birthday is coming up and we would like to make dinner for you both." My dad says addressing Kat and me.

"Maybe they can make an exception and allow you both to come to our house?"

"Not happening! It's not smart nor safe. We would risk leading more than just the Roosevelts!" I'm deadpan. His face falls as he nods but my Tink chips up.

"You can cook here! Me and the guards will give you privacy and the whole downstairs." Cassie offers. I'm ready to object but when I see the smile that break on Kats face I decide against it.