7 Cassie

I wake up with a mind splitting headache, sore knees and a very upset stomach. I let out a groan when my alarm goes off and I beg it to stop.

The blaring alarm has me rolling out of bed in search of the sirens from hell. Finally spotting it on the charger on top of my dresser I hit stop not bothering to check the time.

Heading back to my bed I cry out when there's a knock at the door. Note to self never get that drunk again. "Go away." I groan when it becomes persistent, turning my direction to the door instead of my bed. I quietly lean towards the peep hole to see a disheveled Jose.

He looks frantic. His hair is sticking in all directions, he's in sweatpants a white T-shirt and his hands shake violently at his side.

I open the door but he is already speaking. "Cass about last night, look I hope you know I didn't try to take advantage of you." I bring my hands up shaking my head instantly regretting the movement.

"Please, lower your voice, it's too loud!" I say not even remembering half of the things that have happened last night.

"I'm sorry. Would you like to go get coffee before class?" I nod leading him to the living room so I can make myself somewhat presentable.

When I get to my room I decide to skip on a shower. Looking down at the band shirt I'm wearing I don't recognize it but decided to keep it on.

Going to my dresser I grab a pair of denim ripped shorts since it's the first week of June and hot as fuck. Shit I skipped my birthday two weeks ago? Kadens getting to me that bad? Looking for a hair tie I put my hair up in a pony then go to the bathroom to freshen up.

Looking in the mirror I'm content with my appearance as I walk out to meet Jose. He stands upon seeing me, a boyish smile taking over his face.

He leads me out the door and down the stairway. Once we get to the underground garage level I follow him out to his jeep as he opens my door for me. Thank god for the dim lights. This migraine sucks.

Taking my hand he helps me up before getting in the drivers side. "I can hang out until you get out so I can bring you home." He offers.

"I'm skipping, I'm honestly contemplating just dropping all the courses. I'm not cut out for nursing school." I confess leaning my head against the window.

"You have to, it's your cover. If you don't, you'll give yourself away." Rolling my eyes I nod as he pulls up to a little diner.

"Greasy food absorbs the alcohol." I don't even want to think about food as my stomach begins to churn.

He climbs out of the jeep walking around to open my door. I take his hand then allow him to lead me into the tiny diner across the street from the college campus.

The fluorescent lights cause my head to throb as I direct my eyes to the floor. We follow the row of booths to the back when I hear a low whistle.

A foot comes out, hindering me from walking any further. I turn my glare to the owner when my eyes are greeted with a table of assholes.

"Damn she was fine until she looked up. Lock up your fathers, scar is on the loose." I give the blonde hair blue eyed prick a sweet smile when cold blues glare from behind him.

"It's okay there's doggie style for a reason right Jose?" Kaden spits, sending chills down my spine and causing my cheeks to heat up in embarrassment. "Who knew Tony Montana had a daughter? Hey Jose, do you throw the blanket over her face when you tap that?" He adds throwing all my insecurities in my face with a smirk. Barbie giggles from beside him grabbing at his arm.