11 Cassie

"Cass you need to get the fuck out of bed. You did good work last weekend fixing Kadens fuck up. Salazar has been asking about your schedule on Wednesday." Arlo huffs from beside the bed.

I haven't moved other than to train arlos girls better dances during the mornings then back here to his bed.

Last weekend when I spent the night at Cody's I woke up in Kadens arms. I hated how he is always hurting me then coming back to comfort me. Even worst how good he makes me feel. Completely hungover I managed to slip out without waking him and have avoided him since.

I finally understand his stupid game and I'm out! He wants me to know that he can have me no matter what he does. He catches me in vulnerable times, comforts me then goes to Barbie, but I'm done.

"Did you hear anything I said?" Rolling over to finally look at him I nod. Arlo has put Kaden at the warehouse so thankfully I won't see him.

                  🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪

It's Thursday night which is when I'm usually at madam polina's dance studio. I go there to assist her as she teaches the little four and five year olds.

I gave up my one source of happiness to be here. The lights are dimmed as the music flows through the speakers 'Take You Down' by Chris Brown playing.

Alexis is on stage moving around the pole expertly as she has every man practically on their knees.

She's a tall ebony queen with blue and black long box braids. Her straight nose leads to perfectly plump lips.

Her double D's are free with only pasties in an X covering her nipples. When she bends down her bubble ass is on display with a string going down her crack.

I admire how confident they are as they get up there and work up the crowd. Tonight I'm wearing a small black bikini top that barely covers my flat chest paired with a leather g string, opting for the blue bob wig.

I'm working as a server, serving every table around Sal as he practically begs for a slither of my attention. Checkmate bitch. 

"You're on! Sal's been requesting you for the past hour." Danny, another one of my brother's hot soldiers, says, placing his hand on my lower back.

I'm surrounded by tattooed sexy men of all shapes and colors but for some reason my fucktart heart calls for one. Or maybe it's just my hormones.

Danny is caramel with green eyes, pearly whites and muscular build. On his head lies a brown curly mess but somehow works for him.

"Did you hear me?" He calls out. Why does everyone keep asking me that? Getting my notepad I sashay to his table adding an extra swing of my hips with each step.

Salazar sits at a secluded booth in the back, his hair is pulled back exposing honey brown eyes. The light in his eyes  sends a shiver down my spine and not the good kind.

He's wearing a black sweater with denim jeans that have holes. Next to him are only two other men as he summoned me.

Patting the seat next to him he ask me to sit but I keep a healthy distance. "Okay I can accept it. I just wanted to apologize for my behavior during our last encounter. I was out of line and would like to start over." He lies reaching his hand out.

I reluctantly took it, smiling at him as I leaned over the table, giving him a perfect view of my ass.

"Do you feel up to giving a private dance?" He has the audacity to ask pouting. "I promise I'll behave."