6 Kaden

I watch Cassie's body sway as she walks over to Jose. The muscle in my jaw ticks as I feel a tightening in my chest at their interactions especially after what just happened. Little fucking tease.

I can't believe she fucking did that, then left. My balls are so heavy it hurts to walk. Getting pussy has never been a problem for me but this girl is testing every ounce of self control.

The dress she is wearing is practically pointless leaving very little to the imagination.

A red leather harness frames her black bra. The skirt is sheer red and has four pieces; one in the front, one on the back and one on either side showing her black boy shorts.

The fact that she has on leather thigh cuffs is both suggestive and sexy, the back flap barely even covers her ass. You can see the black ink swirl down her back dipping in and out of her spanks causing an ache in my balls.

She has a giant black wilted rose on her left thigh then a fairy under it on her calf. On her right she has a 4D image of an angel with some more flowers trailing down her leg.

I notice a R branded like fucking cattle into her left shoulder above another set of tattoos. She has the eye of every man in this fucking room.

I was hoping that having Kelsea in her bed would be enough to have her call it a night. The less I can have these people around my twin the better. Now I just made my job ten times harder as Cass pulls Jose over to the liquor table with determination.

She holds his gaze with a smile as she dips her head darting her tongue out dragging it across his neck. Grabbing the salt she sprinkles some on him then placing a lime in his mouth.

Her green eyes somehow find me in the crowd boring into my soul as she dips her head again, licking the salt. Wrapping her tiny hand around the bottle she brings it to her lips chugging more than just a shots worth.

When she slams the bottle down she never breaks eye contact as she brings her lips to his. She captures the lime with a bright smile lifting her fist in the air as Cody, his chick, and Kat cheer her on.

I feel a pang of jealousy and have to take a breather wondering why I give a fuck? Who cares about what men look at her? She's hot as hell and pure as snow albeit a psycho but a fucking Angel of sin. Of course they're looking at her.

I want to scold my sister as she hands Cassie a big cup filled with jungle juice. She hasn't eaten shit today that I know of. She's going to have a hangover from hell.

The front door swings open as Arlo makes his way in. He says hi to a few of the guys before making his way to a dark corner sitting on a chair.

What kind of man orders his sister's guards to throw her a party and get her drunk? Does that mean we're allowed to fuck her too? I'm still stuck on the fact that this is her first party.

"Hey kade you want to hit this?" I hear from behind me. Five of the girls I usually work with at the club all sit on the couch passing around a few joints.

Brianna is a young brunette with fair skin and pink gloss. Krystal with a blonde bob olive skin and red lip. Then there's Lexi and Joline both blondes with spray tans one with pin straight hair the other loose curls.

Looking back over at Arlo I notice he's disheveled, his eyes blood shot as he brings the bottle of jack to his lips. His eyes are glued on my twin who is currently flirting with a guy next the the group. Deciding I'll be more useful being high than drunk I make my way over. I shouldn't touch anything but I need it.

I need to numb this blinding rage that has me wanting to remove the eyes of every man in here. They all are taking mental pictures for their spank banks and they don't deserve the images I know they're conjuring. I'm thinking about them too.