16 Cassie

A light shining in my face has me groaning as I open my eyes. I'm sad when I realize I'm alone.

I know I felt a weight on me last night, a very large body crushing me. Maybe I dreamed it?

My room door opens and Mel walks in. "Good morning sunshine. I have good and bad news." She says, coming up to me.

She's wearing a pale blue blouse with a black pencil skirt. Her long brown hair is pinned back in a neat bun and her makeup natural.

Already feeling my anxiety build I squeeze my eyes shut. "Bad news." I mumble annoyed.

"You're going to have to use the bathroom on your own but once you do that you can go home. I'm going to remove your catheter."

My body trembles in anticipation and fear at the thought of her pulling something out of my intimate area.

Nonetheless I sit back, spread my thighs and close my eyes. The process is quick and not as painful as I thought.

She brings me some breakfast and places it on my tray but today my stomach is a little queasy.

Reaching in I only grab a few pieces of bacon to nibble on as she comes around to check my bandages.

When she checks my chest wounds I clear my throat.

"Was Kaden here?" I don't know why I care but her sad smile is enough of an answer so I smile shaking my head out.

The pain is dull but consistent as she helps me turn then lifts me out of the bed.
The moment my feet hit the floor a new wave of pain shoots through me as I realize my left thigh and stomach are wrapped.

"Easy tiger." Mel coos as she wraps one arm around my waist before helping me walk.

                  🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪

The shower process was a bit awkward and more of a wipe down rather then a full blown shower.

I peed twice so far and am able to walk with assistance so I'm relieved when Jose walks in with a wheelchair.

"Ready to break out of this joint?" He chirps with a bright smile. He really is handsome. His long hair is up in a messy bun and his attire consists of black jeans with a black shirt.

Considering I'm already dressed in shorts and a white shirt I nod. Taking out my iv was a bit of a challenge for Mel considering I freaked a bit but we did it.

Jose comes over to me trying to lift me in his arms but I shove him. "I'm not some weak damsel." I bite. The energy in the room shifts so I give Jose a smirk.

"The only reason Id want you carrying me is if you're about to fuck me!" I tease watching Mel's eyes nearly pop out of her head.

A coughing from the door catches my attention and my cheeks heat up. Mr jones stands at the door with the same expression as Melody.

"Not if Kaden has anything to say about it." Jonathan mumbles under his breath. What is his deal?

I look at him with a raised brow while he gives me a stern face. "We'll be by the house every few days to check your wounds. Change bandages with each shower and take it easy. No strenuous activity." He clears his throat peeking at Jose. "If you need anything don't hesitate to call. We will make house calls." He adds, giving me a smile.

I thank them both before easing my way painfully to the wheelchair. Each step sending a shooting pain to my thigh and my side.

Once I'm seated Mel gets in front of me handing me a cup. "Pain pills. You have some in your bag but here." I gladly take it then thank heaven when Jose wheels me out of the room then the hell hold.