Nat

Nat's pov

Lee was in my room in my room helping me pick an outfit for the date. A rack of suits was infront of us with suits of different colours hanging from it. Lee looked at the suits and let out a light chuckle.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked him irritated

"You don't where suits and this is not close to your style." Lee said lifting a red suit close to my body.

"I know but I'm doing this for dad and Veen sent the suits for me so what can I do but be a dutifully fiance and son." I said looking at the suits.

The suits are okay but I like a more extravagant sassy option than this dull official style. My style option is the only thing that makes me feel close to mum but I guess I have to give up on that.

Lee hugged me from behind and I wiped a tear that was forming in the corner of my eye.

"As much as I want to be here for you I have to go I have a new job at the circus race track as one of the pit stop mechanics so..."

"You can go Lee good luck in that see you in school."

"Bye Nat." Lee said as he walked out of my room. This engagement is not what I want but dad wants what is best for me,right? I really do miss my mum now she would know what to do.

I walked to the picture of mum that was on the edge of the bed stand. She looked so elegant with her brown hair held in a ponytail. Her red dress perfectly accentuate her body.

" I really miss you mum why did you leave me here alone."

I hugged the picture and kissed it and placed it back on the bed stand. I walked to the suits and picked a baby pink suit and put it on. The colour looked amazing on me but the tie felt suffocating. Heavens I hate ties.

My dad walked into my room and came over to me and took a look at me. He began to fix up my tie.

"You look amazing Nat, you clearly were born with the charm of your mother. She would be so proud to see you right now," Dad said as he fixed up my collar " I know you don't want to be involved in  this marriage but I'm doing this for you I will not be here for you forever and I want you to be in good care when I'm not here for you it's the least I can do to fulfil the promise I made your mother."

Dad had tears forming in his eyes. This is the second time I have seen him cry ever since mum's death. I held is hands and used my palm to  wipe away his tears. I hugged him and he kissed my head and patted my back.

"It's okay dad and you promised you will be here with me forever so don't talk about leaving me." I said in his embrace

I'm doing this marriage for my dad he needs the help from Veen so as to expand the hotel chains.

"Okay enough tears you need to be perfect when Veen comes to pick you up for the date." Dad said lifting me up from his embrace.

As dad and I walked out of my room I heard a car pull into the drive way.

"It must be Veen." I thought to myself.

He walked into the parlour where dad and I were waiting for him. I have to say he is handsome. He had a dark red suit on. His white hair was nicely patted in the front allowing his forehead to be visible

"Ready to go?" He asked in a deep voice that broke me out of my thoughts

"Yes." I said quietly as I looked down at my feet. I don't know why but his presence is always intimidating to me.