the kiss- mature content

"I know what you did?" Veen said to Nat as he drove .
Nat turned to him and looked at him with a questioning look.
"You insulted my business partner when I went to get your phone."
"No I didn't. " Nat protested but Veen looked at him with a soul piercing glare. "But it is your fault you were flirting back with her in my presence. "
"Were you jealous?"
"No. I don't like you enough to be jealous. "
"Really." Veen said that as he pulled the car in the drive way. He moved closer to Nat backing him up to the door.
Nat tried to open the door but it was locked. "Why is the door locked?"
"You don't like me enough,huh? That means this should not affect you ."
Veen connected his lips with Nat's and pulled him in a very deep kiss. Nat resisted at first but finally gave in and let Veen's tongue explore the inside of his mouth.
Veen lifted Nat from his seat and placed him on his lap and continued to kiss him. Nat began to unbuttoned Veen's shirt and began to touch his muscles. Veen disconnected their lips and removed his shirt. He unbuttoned Nat's shirt and removed it too leaving both of them to explore each others bodies. Nat began to kiss Veen's chest as he rubbed his hands across Veen's toned abs.
Veen pressed something on the side of the car sit and it fell horizontally. He picked Nat up and laid him down on the seat and began suckling in his neck leaving a mark .
"Veen I want to try something. " Nat said as he sar back up.
"What is it love?" Veen said in a deep husky voice.
"I want to suck you." Nat said as a pink tint began to appear on his cheeks.
Veen looked at him and let a smirk appear and sat up on the chair. Nat went down on his knees and unbuckled Veen's belt and unzipped his trousers. He slid his hand into Veen's underwear and felt a already hard d*ck. He took it out and began to stroke it and Veen began to let of muffled moans . Nat put the d*ck in his mouth and began to move his head up and down . Veen grabbed Nat's hair and pulled on it as he thrusted in Nat's mouth. Nat's pace began to increase as Veen's moans became louder when finally he let out a loud prolonged moan and Nat got up smiling at Veen.
"You finished in my mouth."
Veen smiled at Nat and carried him up to his lap and kissed him.
**** ***** *****
"Nat, Nat wake up we have arrived, " Veen said waking up Nat.," that was a good dream you had you were smiling all the way. Dreaming of me."
Nat woke up looked at Veen in confusion and finally shot up with a loud voice.
"I was not dreaming of you. You wish
"
Veen laughed lightly as Nat jumped out of the car and ran to the house.

" What kind of a dream was that." Nat said to himself as he entered the house