new home

All the wedding events were complete and the guests began to leave. Mr Ranne was at the door thanking the guests for attending the wedding together with Nat and Veen.  After all the guests were gone, he turned to Nat and held him by his face squishing it.
"Dad, what ate you doing?" Asked Nat
"Enjoying my last minutes with my child. You have grown up so much. Your mother is so proud of up in heaven."
Nat hugged his father. Lee came down carrying honey and sugar followed by maids who were carrying Nat's suitcases .
"What is happening?" Nat directed his question to Lee as he took his pets.
"Well you are a married person now so you have to leave your parents house and move in with your husband. " Veen answered Nat's question as he took the bags," the rest will be sent to my house tomorrow. "
"Nat, you are the first one to get married, guess you owe me a hundred. " said Lee smirking at Nat.
Nat gave him a sarcastic smile and took out his phone and sent Lee the money. Lee hugged Nat and kissed him on the cheek. He then turned to Veen and said, "Protect my best friend and never let him cry or I will destroy you."
Veen nodded as Nat and Mr Ranne laughed . Nat hugged both Mr Ranne and Lee as he walked to the car. He got in and waved his dad and best friend goodbye as the car drove away.
Nat sat back quietly as tears began flowing down his face. Veen noticed this and turned to him and used his hand to dry of the tears. Nat pushed his hand off and dried his own tears.
"You know you can see them anytime you want and you still go to the same school with Lee. "
"I know and that is none of your business. "
"Your my husband so what is about you is about me."
Nat rolled his eyes and faced the window ignoring Veen.
"Ignoring me won't work, we will be living together for life." Said Veen but as he turned to Nat he found him sleeping. Veen smiled slightly as he watched him sleep. He moved Nat's head so he could sleep on his shoulders and Nat then grabbed his arm hugging it.
As they drove into a luxurious mansion, Veen lightly woke Nat up and as he woke up their faces were very close to each other. They stared at each others eyes for a while but Nat moved away as he felt a blush creeping in.  Veen didn't allow Nat to move his face as he grabbed him and brought him back to his gaze.
"You know you are beautiful right now, I could just kiss you."
"You have no right to do that." Snapped back Nat as he broke from Veen.
Nat stepped out of the car and was met with a man who was smiling at him. He was taller than Nat but not very tall. He had a suit on and a pair of round glasses.
"Nat, this is Jeremy my assistant. He will help with your bags. " said Veen as he came behind Nat holding him by his waist.
"Hi Jeremy,  nice to meet you."  Said Nat smiling at him.
Jeremy smiled back at him and extended his arm to greet Nat. Nat greeted him back.
"Nice to meet you, young boss."
Veen cleared his throat and glared at Jeremy who was still holding Nat's hand. Jeremy quickly let go and went to get the bags. Veen led Nat to the house and gave him a tour of the place before leading him to the room," ...and this is our bedroom. " said Veen as he opened the door to a huge room with a large bed at the centre.