jealous partners

Nat and Lee arrived in campus. As Lee packed the motorbike,  he turned to Nat and asked, " how was the first night as a married person?"
Nat released a heavy sigh and Lee burst out laughing. "Did you two do it?"
Nat looked at him in shock and punched his arm lightly.The images from last night with Veen." No we don't even share a room together. "
"Why you two are married?"
"I can't with you today I'm going to class." Nat said as he walked away from a laughing Lee.
Nat walked towards his class when a tall blonde boy came over to him and covered his eyes.
"Guess who?" Said the blonde boy
"Kyle let go."
"You ain't fun."
Nat turned to the blonde and pinched his arm. Kyle winced and hugged Nat.
"How's my favourite person in the entire world. Sorry I missed your wedding. I heard you bagged yourself a multi millionaire. "
Said Kyle ruffling Nat's hair.
"I'm good but about the wedding just want to forget it."
Kyle and Nat walked into the classroom and continued with their conversation inside laughing.
**** **** ****
"Sir, here is everything about young master, that our men collected." Said Jeremy handing Veen a file.
Veen picked the file from his hands and began to look through them.
"Nat Ranne, my dear sweet husband, I will make you fall in love with me that you will never want to leave."
Said Veen.
"Jeremy, can you please have a reservation for me in one of the best Thai restaurant."
"Sure thing sir but you also have a business meeting around that time. "
"Reschedule it."
"But sir...."
"I said reschedule," Veen said in a serious tone," I'm going to pick up Nat." He said as he walked out of his office
A notification popped up in Jeremy's phone and as he looked  at the message his face showed a scared expression. He slowly turned to Veen showing the picture sent to him of Nat and Kyle walking together.
"Boss the boy has come back and he is getting really comfortable with young master."
Veen looked at the picture as his hands balled up into a fist.
"I'm heading out for Nat. Make sure you book a reservation, okay"
He rushed out of the office and got into his car and drove off.
***** ***** ******
Nat, Lee and Kyle were walking down the halls talking and laughing when a guy with dark red hair and wearing sunglasses walked up to them and stopped in front of them.
Lee looked startled at first and then grabbed the guy's arm and dragged him away.
"I will text you later, Nat. Nice seeing you around Kyle. " shouted Lee as he hurried away.
Nat and Kyle looked at Lee and bursted out laughing. Nat then suddenly stopped laughing and looked over at the parking lot and saw Veen's car and Veen waving over at him.
"Shit. He is here." Nat said trying to avoid Veen's eye contact
"Who?" Kyle asked as he looked around.
"My husband. "
"Why you hiding. Let's go."
Kyle then grabbed Nat's arm and dragged him over to Veen. "
"Hi. I'm Nat's close friend, Kyle." Kyle said at Veen who just looked at his hand which was still held on to Nat. He reached over at Kyle's hand and pulled it off Nat.
"Nice to meet you but we have to leave." Veen said as he led Nat to the car.
"Bye Nat see you later," Kyle said to Nat in a flirtatious way, " Nice meeting you too man."
Nat entered the car and fooled his hands, "What are you doing here?"
"We are going on a date."
"You could have texted I meet you there. I'm not a kid to be picked up."
"But you are my husband and I want to pick you up."
Veen then stretched over to Nat and there faces were inches off each other.
"What are you doing?" Nat asked in a shaky voice.
Veen smiled and grabbed the seat belt and put it on for Nat.
"Safety first. "