chapter 22

"Good bye dad I will really miss but you live your life don't forget us okay." Nat said as he hugged his father.

"Okay Nat you can release me now." Mr Ranne said as he patted his sons back.

Nat got up from the hug and wiped his tears. Veen held Nat by his shoulders and close to him.

"Don't worry father everything will be fine here."

"Please take care of my child. If you hurt him I won't let you get away."

Veen nodded and kissed Nat on the cheek. Mr Ranne smiled seeing this. Then they heard sobs behind them.

"Lee, come here child." Mr Ranne called out to the sobbing lilac haired boy. Lee walked over to him and hugged him tightly. "Take care of my house and do good okay. Also you and Syn look good together. "

"Uncle. What do you mean we have nothing." Lee said blushing.

Everyone laughed and they came together for a huge group hug before Mr Ranne got on the jet. Veen's phone rang and he excused himself leaving Lee and Nat.

"So the very open and public love yesterday. " Lee turned to Nat who looked away immediately.

"I'm so glad it was published. The couple of the city, both money and beauty. " Lee read the published article. "I already have it as my lock screen. My bestie is falling in love. "

Lee put his hands on Nat's shoulders.
"So you two have consumated the marriage. "

"Eww! We haven't gone there yet. "

"Why need me to train you. I'm willing to give you a crash course. "

"No thank you you idiot. I just don't feel my feelings for him are that strong yet."

"Okay fine also you have been invited to compete in the royal ball. "
Lee said to Nat with a serious tone.

Nat quickly looked around and moved closer to Lee and whispered," I told you I was done with ballroom. "

"Just this one last time. It can be your step down moment." Lee said persuasively.

"Okay fine but this is the last one okay. "

Lee nodded excitedly, took out his phone and called the event organisers.

Veen walked closer to Nat and hugged him from behind. "Why is he all excited?"

Nat looked at Veen and gave him a smile." None of your business okay. Also I'm spending the night with Lee. "
"What no please come with me." Veen pleaded making Nat smile.

"I'll be back before you leave for work."

"Fine but I want one thing."

"What is it?" Nat asked him when Veen suddenly placed a kiss on his lips.

"To remember me by." Veen said smiling.

Nat still in shock moved his fingers to his lips with a small smile sneaking in. Veen kissed him again on the cheeks when they had a squeal behind them. Lee was smiling at them holding his phone taking photos.

**** ***** ******
Nat was backstage with a white and gold ballgown with a silver wig and  full glam. Lee was next to him helping placing a crown on his head.

"Okay you are up next. Go burn that stage up like you always do. Win the fucking crown." Lee said to Nat when the mc finally called his name up.

Nat walked onto the stage as his gown reflected the stage lights making him look iridescent. The crowd cheered louder as he walked. Everything felt amazing at this moment. Nat's mind was at ease he didn't have a single thought in his mind just the chants and praises from the crowds.

Finally the results were being announced. At this moment Nat's heart was pounding faster. The second runner up was announced, followed by the first runner up.

The announcing of the winner felt like centuries to Nat. The mc built up the suspense and Nat felt short on breath when he was announced as the winner.

He walked forward to the crowd as he accepted his bouquet and grabbed the mic.

"I would like to thank the community for the love they showed me when I first joined as a little Highschool boy. I wad on a dark place then and I found peace in here. Thank you so much for this win and I am announcing that this is my last day in the ball scene. Many of you may know by now, my real identity and my new duties as Co-chairman of ranne hotels. I also want to focus my attention on my husband who has been supportive of me even when I was difficult. Thank you so much."

The crowd applauded Nat loudly and the mc invited the event's sponsor to present Nat with the crown. As Nat turned to see the person, he was taken aback to see Veen walking towards him with the crown smiling at him.