chapter 19

As Nat came out of the restrooms he was met with Veen who was waiting for him. "Come quickly our movie is about to start ." Veen said as he held Nat's hand and pulled him and began to rush towards the theatre. Nat looked at Veen's hand which held him and he began to smile. As they entered the theatre,  Jeremy saw them and took out his phone and took a photo of them.

"Young master is beginning to grow affection towards boss. I'm so glad."  He said to himself.

Veen and Nat got to their seats and sat down before the movie began. During all this time, they had still had held hands . When he noticed he let go off Nat's hand and apologised
"I'm sorry. " he said looking at him

"It's no problem." Nat said with a smile.

Veen phone buzzed and when he checked he saw the picture Jeremy took with the caption 'congratulations boss'
He smiled as he looked at the photo.
He turned to Nat who was looking at the screen and he smiled . He opened the camera on his phone and took a photo of him. The sound of the shutter made Nat look at him and asked," why did you take a photo of me ?"

"You looked cute now shh fucus on the movie. " Veen said as he tapped Nat's nose tip.

Nat looked confused for a minute and then he smiled and blushed.

As they continued to watch the movie. Nat began to feel Veen move more to his chair and when the scary scene came on the screen he squeezed more to Nat. 

"Veen are you scared?" Nat asked him

Veen nodded in silence as he squeezed more to Nat. Nat looked at him with pity and covered his ears with his hands. Veen looked at him in shock. Nat smiled at him and mouthed " it's okay."

****** ****** ********
The movie finally came to an end and the lights were turned on. Nat let go of Veen's ears and looked at him.

"Why is he cute? Why is my heart beat increasing everytime I look at him?" Nat asked internally

Veen looked into Nat's eyes and pulled him into a hug. "Thank you."

Nat hugged him back." No problem."

They stayed in the hug for a while when they heard someone clear their throat and saw Jeremy and Kyle at the end of the seats.

"Boss we are ready to go." Jeremy said to Veen and smiled at him.

"Ummm, Kyle can you please drive Jeremy to his place."Veen said

"Why can't he drive us home?" Nat asked Veen

"I have something planned for us."

"Okay boss, see you tomorrow. Good luck young master." Jeremy said to them and walked away.

"See you in school, Nat. Nice to meet you sir" Kyle said as he walked out following Jeremy.

Veen took Nat's hand and led him to the car. He drove for a while and he pulled out a blindfold and handed it to Nat.

"Cover your eyes its supposed to be a surprise. " Veen said to him.

Nat took the blindfold skeptical at first but agreed to go with it. The car continued moving and stopped after a while.

Veen got off the car and opened Nat's side and took his hand to his and led him to a location and instructed Nat to remove his blindfold.

When Nat opened his eyes he was met with a beautiful set up on a cliff side infront of a sea view and the most beautiful sunset.

He turned to Veen and he was behind him with a bouquet of flowers.

"Happy birthday, Nat. "

"Oh my god, I had even forgotten about that. Thank you so much Veen." Nat said as he hugged Veen.