the wedding

Nat's pov

I sat infront of the mirror looked at myself. Today was the day I get married to Veen. I took a deep breath stood from the make up station and walked to the wardrobe where my wedding suit was placed. It was white with a cream wind breaker. It had a tuxedo style tail. I put it on and looked at myself in the mirror. I reached for my mum's picture and removed it from its frame and folded it and put it in my pocket. I needed her on this day.
I had a knock on my door and Lee peered through. He looked good in the blue suit he wore that complemented his dyed hair. He walked over to me with his mouth wide open.
"Come through super model of year. You look amazing Nat."
"Thankyou Lee cannot say you don't yourself." I said to him as I fixed up his hair.
"I'll miss you being single, now you will be a married man. Alot of people will be annoyed." He said in a teasing manner. I slapped his hand and hugged him." Uncle asked me to bring you down stairs and bitch this place looks expensive. "
He brought out his hand and I hooked my hand through his and we walked out of the room. When he was saying this place was looking expensive he was not messing everything was coated in white and gold. The guests themselves looked amazing. I saw dad standing at the edge of the stairs, he smiled as he saw me walking towards him. Lee gave my hand to dad and walked down the stairs to the wedding location to take a sit. Dad looked at me for a second and sighed.
"You look lovely dear, I'm glad I got to see you getting married." Dad said with tears forming at the corner of his eyes. I used my figure to wipe the tear away. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a ring box. He opened it and there lied mum's wedding band. It had her name engraved in it.
"You mother wanted me to give you this on your wedding day,she wanted you to wear it as you wedding band after her..." I covered dad's mouth before he could finish. I took the ring from his hand and looked at it and I could feel my eyes fill with tears. Dad took it placed it in the box, hooked my hand in his as it was my time to walk down the aisle.
We walked down to the alter where Veen was waiting for me. He wore a white tuxedo. He looked really good right now. Dad and I reached the alter, Veen reached out for my hand and dad placed my hand on his and went to take a sit. Veen helped me up the alter and whispered, "You look amazing Nat. "
The officiant began the process as he spoke about marriage. My mind began to wonder off. I started to think how my life is going to be affected by this decision. Will things change? I don't want anything to change. I will have to be a rebellious husband. I'll take control of my life even when married to Veen. I suddenly heard the officiant call out my name, it's was time of the Vows. Since I didn't want to write my own vows, I said the already given vows. Veen also said the given vows but he added his own words at the end. He said out, "Nat I know this was a shock to you but I promise that I will give you happiness and joy throughout your life I will protect you and fulfil every promise I made to your father. You will never feel anything less than love from me."
He words took me by shock and also the other guests. The officiant announced us as husbands and said you may kiss the groom. Veen leaned down towards me and I gave him a quick peck on his lips. The crowd cheered as we walked down from the alter holding hands.