new feelings

"You did what? " Lee said withholding a laughter as Nat told him what happened earlier.
"I know something just came over me and  snapped on that bitch but she was visibly flirting with Veen. "Nat said as he paced back and forth
Lee looked at Nat and began laughing, "you my darling best friend have started to develop feelings for you husband. "
Nat looked at him and threw a pillow. He went and sat next to Lee. His brain began to process what Lee just told him.
"I mean I'm not annoyed by his face as much as I did and he is kind of cute while playing with honey and sugar. " as Nat said this words a smile began to appear on his face. Lee looked at him and smiled as well . He put his hands on Nat's shoulders and gave him a side hug," Hope you find all the happiness in the world."
Nat hugged him back and they stayed like that until they heard the doorbell.
"That must be the food I will go get it." Nat said as he walked to the door.
As he opened it, a man wearing a black leather jacket with dark red hair was at the door.
"Excuse me is this where Lee Sait stays?" The strange man asked Nat who was still looking at him.
"I know you, you came to my school and went away with Lee. Oh I'm sorry please come in. Lee lives here."
Nat said to him as he ushered him in.

As they walked into the lounge room where Lee was sitted, Nat cleared his throat and said, "Lee you have a visitor. "

"Who is visiting?" Lee asked as he was turning around and saw the man next to Nat and was waving at him.
"Syn what are you doing here?"

"Well I promised to come tonight and we'll I'm here but I didn't know you had company," Syn said addressing Nat who gave him a smile. "Very cute company might I add."

Lee walked over to them and pulled Nat away from Syn.
"Nat this is Syn, a racer at the circuit and Syn this is Nat my best friend, modern prince to the Ranne empire and husband to Veen Sheik, real estate tycoon. "

"Damn you didn't have to put me on blast like that but nice to meet you Syn. "

"Nice to meet you too prince Nat. " Syn said to Nat who laughed at the way he called him.

Lee grabbed Syn's arm and dragged him to the kitchen to talk leaving Nat alone in the lounge room. His phone then had a notification alert and as he checked it was a message from Veen

Where are you?
Veen

I'm at Lee's place
You

Turn on your location I'm coming to pick you up.
Veen

No need I will just bike home
You

I'm coming to pick you up and that's final
Veen

Nat let a sigh and smiled to himself, Lee came out from the kitchen and found Nat in this state.

"Who was it? The one you were texting."

"It was Veen he is coming to pick me up. "

"Oh okay."

"By the way, who is Syn why is he promising you he will come by."

"He is just a rider at the circuit okay."

"Then explain the blush on your cheeks."
Before Lee could reply to Nat a knock was heard at the door. Lee went to open it and was meet with Veen.
"Nat your ride is here." Lee shouted out.

When Nat came out, he was followed by Syn who was carrying his bag for him.
"You must be Veen, Nat's husband nice to meet you." Syn said holding his arm out to greet Veen.
Veen received the handshake and grabbed Nat's bag from Syn.
"Nat we are leaving." Veen said in a stern voice and walked away. Nat said goodbye to Lee and Syn and followed Veen to the car.
"Who was that man?" Veen asked Nat as they entered the car.
"He is Syn, Lee's friend from the circuit."
"Mmmhhh okay." Veen said not looking at Nat