I'm sorry

"He said what? Do you want me to pull up on his ass."

Lee was screaming over the phone as Nat told him what happened on his date with Veen.
"No lee let it be, he is meant to be my future husband. " Nat said.
"I know but why not call off the engagement."

"And disappoint dad absolutely not. He is so happy for this wedding I can't let him down."

"I know uncle will be crushed but for you he will be totally fine."

There was a short silence on Nat's side and he let out a sigh,"let it be Lee and you haven't told me how the first day was at the circuit."

Nat and Lee's friendship was a bond that was stronger than just between friends. They were brothers at this point as Nat's dad takes care of Lee since Lee lost his mother and his father is a drunk. Lee has never felt overwhelmed by this as Nat treats him as a brother and Mr Ranne as his own child. They have been together since kindergarten and grew up together.

"Goodnight Lee. " Nat said as he hung up the phone. As he turned around to sleep, his phone chimed as saw it was a message from an unknown number

I'm sorry, Nat please forgive me
                                                  Veen
Nat read this and could not help but smile he made the known tycoon to apologise.

You aren't forgiven

Nat replied not making it easy for Veen.
*********
Lee and Nat were walking down the halls of the school as Nat showed Lee the gown he designed.
"What do you think, good enough for an A and a trophy. "

"This is gorgeous Nat and the trophy you got that in the bag undefeated queen for three months in the running."

"You flatter me much."

Lee suddenly stopped and grabbed Nat's arm and pointed to the parking lot.
"Isn't that Veen?"

"Fuck, what is he doing here?"

"Only one way to find out. "

Lee dragged Nat to the parking lot and stood infront of Veen.

"Veen what you doing here?"Nat asked

"I came to apologise for being an imbecile during our date."

"What made you think I will forgive you. "

"I had a feeling you would say that so I got you this."

Veen opened the car door and brought out a puppy and kitten.

"You father said you love them both so I got you the two."

Nat squealed in excitement and bent down to pick up the two animals. Veen smiled as he saw Nat happy excitement.

"Does that mean I'm forgiven."

"I still don't like you but I'm keeping the two babies. " Nat said holding the  pets

Lee cleared his throat and Nat immediately turned to him.
"Sorry,  Veen this is my best friend Lee."
Veen extended his arm to greet Lee.
Lee greeted him,"If you ever hurr my best friend again I will hurt you in way that are not invented yet."
Veen nodded as Nat laughed quietly.
"Let me drive you home, Nat. "

"I will go by myself dad sends a driver for me, I wonder why he is late today."

"Because he is not coming. Your father gave me permission to be picking you up."

"Fine. Bye Lee see you tonight." Said Nat hugging Lee as he took his gown from Lee's hands.

"Bye Nat. "

Veen opened the door for Nat and he entered the car.

"Who's dress is that?"

"I designed it. " said Lee absent minded as he was cuddling with the pets.

"You are really good at this maybe I was wrong you do have a future."

"Thank you."