chapter 16

The car drove into the beautiful mansion and Nat's father was standing at the door. Lee stood next to him. When the car was parked Nat got of the car and ran and hugged his father.
"Dad I missed so much."

Veen walked towards them and stretched out his hand to greet Mr Ranne but he was pulled into a hug.

"No need for formal greetings I'm your father in law." Mr Ranne said to Veen 

Veen hugged him back ," Nice to see you again father."

"Hi I'm also here." Lee said poking behind Mr Ranne.

"Lee what you doing here?" Nat said

"Same as you uncle called me."

As they were to enter the house a second car drove in and Syn walked out of it.

"Syn welcome to my home actually I want you to meet someone. " Mr Ranne said as he greeted Syn.

"Dad you know Syn?" Nat asked as he drew closer to his father, " hey Syn. "

"Hi Syn " Lee said hiding an evident blush.

"Yes he is the son of Mr Song, the owner of most race tracks. How do you know Syn?"

"Yah I met in Lee's ho..." Nat's mouth was covered by Lee.

"We met at my job. Hi boss nice to see you. " Lee said pulling Nat in the house.

Mr Ranne looked at them suspiciously and turned to Syn, " This is Veen, my son in law he is a rel estate tycoon I think doing business together will be beneficial. "

"Nice to meet you Veen. " Syn said greeting Veen who acknowledged him with a knod.

"Okay you two let's go discuss business first in my office. "

****** ******* *******

Lee and Nat walked into Nat's former room where Lee closed it and turned to Nat.

" What was that?" Nat asked Lee who seemed stressed.

"I fucked up big time. " Lee said.

"Why, and how?"

"Syn is the son of the owner of the place I work which makes him my boss."

"What the problem unless you did something wrong," the was a short pause between them when Nat finally gasped, " you did not?"

"I didn't know okay so don't hold it against me and he came onto me and one thing led to another and we had sex." Lee said Burying his face in a pillow.

Nat walked over to the bed sat next to him and began to stroke his head. "It not your fault it's just your whore urges you could not help. "

Lee took a pillow and hit Nat with it.
"Are you conforting me or making fun."

Nat who burst out laughing said, " what's the big deal you had sex meaning he is into you I say get together with him."

Lee looked at Nat with an annoyed face and placed his head into the pillow. Nat turned and laid next to him.

" was is it good?" Nat asked Lee

Lee sighed and faced Nat, " I hate to admit it but it was so good."

Nat smiled at Lee,  " you like like him don't you?"

"No I don't we just had really good sex."

Nat let out a mocking laugh which won him a hit by the pillow.

"What about you and the hubby, matching outfits I see you two." Lee said poking Nat.

"Please nothing can ever happen between us like ever."

"You just wait I know you are starting to have feelings towards him. "

There was a sudden knock on the door and a maid called out from outside, " Young masters Mr Ranne has called for you down stairs in the parlour. "

"Thankyou Denise we'll be out in a moment." Nat called out.

Nat then turned to Lee and said," maybe it's you engagement to Syn."

Lee pushed him to the bed and they got into a pillow fight.