chapter 17

Nat and Lee came downstairs and they were both giggling. Mr Ranne, Veen and Syn were both sitting in the parlour. As the drew close Mr Ranne spoke up, " Lee,  Syn just informed me you two are already acquainted with each other. Why didn't you tell me."

"It's nothing uncle, he is just my boss at work nothing more." Lee said to Mr Ranne and Syn let out a cough.

"Well since you two already know each why don't you escort him out and catch up."

Syn stood up and said goodbye to Veen, Nat and Mr Ranne. Lee walked ahead of him and Syn walked hurriedly to catch up with him. Nat smiled as he sat down next to Veen when he felt a hand on his side. He turned and saw Veen smiling at him.

"What?" Nat said to him.

"I just missed my wife and I wanted to hold him." Veen said moving closer to Nat .

"No move away my father is here." Nat said trying to push him away when Lee walked in and said out loud.

" look at you two love birds ."

Nat glared at him and Veen smiled innocently and Mr Ranne let out a deep chuckle.

"Well sit down Lee so I can tell you why I called all of you here." Mr Ranne said as Lee sat in the empty couch next to Mr Ranne's arm chair.

"Well I called you all here to cause you are my only family and I  want to share my decision to go on a long vacation around the world so I'm planning to retire and Nat I want you to take over the business, " Nat was about to speak up but Mr Ranne cut him off," I know you don't want to do it but I have seen your results from business school, you have an amazing score and Veen has said he will be helping you so Ranne empire and silver estates will be having a merge and I will announce it tomorrow at a press conference. " Nat looked at his father and smiled. He saw a man who wants the best for his child and he doesn't want to let him down.

"And to you Lee I want you to move in to my home and take care of it but that is up to you..." Mr Ranne was speaking to Lee when he was cut off

"I will I mean rent is really hiking and my lease is almost over." Lee said with a smile," but you will have to reduce the employees I mean maybe just Denise because its just me."

Mr Ranne smiled and knodded in agreement.  Lee ran and hugged Mr Ranne and Nat followed and hugged his father.